“Unless you are a big eater or hungry, Share.”
Review of Sea Star Bistro

Sea Star Bistro
Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Bandon
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Homemade food using simple and fresh ingredients. Never fried. Family oriented.
Pullman, Washington
“Unless you are a big eater or hungry, Share.”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stopped at this little Bistro for lunch. We each ordered a sandwich and in hindsight we should have shared. The sandwiches are huge. They use home baked bread and it was delicious. My kids each had the PB&J monkey style. It was grilled with bananas, they loved it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jo B

Central Point, Oregon
“Small but great service and food!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We had fish tacos and shrimp tacos. They has great flavor and since it was their one year anniversary they were giving out free Bavarian cake. The cake was moist and the cream was delicious!

Saint Regis, Montana
“Great value”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is a quaint, mom and pop restaurant serving fresh food at reasonable prices. Best salad and clam chowder we have had in a long time and the servings are very generous. We will be back to sample some of their homemade pies!

• Visited February 2014
Roseburg, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The sea star bistro is one of the best restaurant I have had the ability to enjoy on my travels! The prices are wonderful! The portions are huge! And the service is so warm and wonderful! My husband and I had the fish tacos which were gluten free and so full of flavor. And the gobbler which was way to big for both of us to eat and it came on warm fresh home aid bread. The sandwiches are so fairly priced for what they are. I will be making a special trip back to enjoy this wonderful hidden secret!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sandysuetravler
“Over priced”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The Sea Star Bistro is a small, hole-in-the-wall family owned restaurant. The owners are very friendly and aim to please. The place is neat and clean, and the food is good. The salad dressings, clam chowder, and breads made fresh each day. I would have rated this restaurant higher if it were not so the over-priced. The cost of 3 fish tacos was $11.00!!! and that is without rice and beans, nor chips and salsa. The average sandwiches cost between $9.00 to $12.00. With that said, I am not in a hurry to return to the Sea Star Bistro. I can get more for my money as other places that are just as good!

• Visited October 2013