“Best lunch we have experienced in a week of traveling.”
Review of Sea Star Bistro - CLOSED

Sea Star Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Homemade food using simple and fresh ingredients. Never fried. Family oriented.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stopped into this tiny bistro one a family vacation because my teenage daughter wanted to have lunch at a soup, sandwich and salad shop. Boy am I glad she picked Sea Star Bistro. The food is freshly prepared with all natural ingredients. You can tell they bake their own bread each day. My husband had the pastrami sandwich and it was delicious and I'm not even a pastrami fan! I had the fried egg sandwich on an english muffin and it was light and scrumptious. One daughter had a salad made with fresh spring lettuce and the other had chicken tacos.
This little jewel of a restaurant should be on your list of must try when in Bandon.

2  Thank TheFarmersWife18

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

What a great little place to grab lunch--especially if you are spending the day in Old Town Bandon. Excellent location! This stuff is fresh fresh fresh! Not to mention a great value. I had an English muffin egg sandwich and big cup of fresh fruit for lunch. Only six dollars! They have a great little seating section outdoors. I only wish they could improve the seating inside. Only two tables that each seat four. Other than that, be sure to stop in!

3  Thank Coos2View
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I actually live in Bandon and have had the pleasure of eating here a few times. I can honestly say that this is now one of my favorite places to eat! The staff is so helpful and accommodating. Chef Todd even came out of the kitchen to make sure my son was enjoying his chicken strips. I now find myself craving the chicken and shells pasta salad! And the chowder! Oh don't forget the fish tacos, the northwest turkey, the hand breaded chicken strips, or well just about anything else on the menu!! I have not found one thing I have been disappointed with yet! I say thank you and hats off to adding such a great new eatery to our quaint little town!!

The absolutely only thing even slightly resembling negative I can add is that the inside seating area is small but this makes for a great way to meet new people! But who stays indoors in a place like Bandon! So go grab some delicious grub (which comes without much wait at all) and enjoy your time here!

3  Thank mityQ123
Reviewed June 29, 2013

If you are stopping to see the magical beaches at Bandon, stop here. Perfectly toasted bagel with fresh vegetables and a surprise side of delicious fruit assembled with care, at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

4  Thank Mollusks
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This new little bistro is sure to be discovered by the tourists this summer. The menu has many appealing options, the food was freshly prepared, and the service was very accommodating. My husband and I stopped in for lunch-to-go and many of my salad ingredients were packaged separately to keep them from wilting in the car. The Asian Spinach Salad (with house made dressing) and the Northwest Turkey Sandwich (on freshly baked bread) were delicious! Even though seating is very limited inside, there is a lovely garden patio outside to enjoy lunch or an early dinner. Highly recommend the Sea Star Bistro in Bandon!

4  Thank jhfamily_pdx