“Great place to visit”

West Coast Game Park Safari
Ranked #7 of 23 things to do in Bandon
More attraction details
Owner description: The United State's largest wild animal petting park.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I heard of this place 3 years ago from family members who had visit the park, I've been hooked since. I make this trip from south california to bandon once a year for this once in a lifetime memory of petting these beautiful baby critters. Where else do you find a place like this with this kind of experience? The animals are well cared for, I love walking around with all the free goats, deers, donkeys,etc. True would be nice to see some of the caged animals in bigger homes. Staff is very friendly too. I will continue to travel over 500 miles for this adventure every year!!

1  Thank Geri A
in 5 reviews
"well taken care"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Normally I am not the zoo type but these animals are well cared for and loved. My son had a great time playing with the chimpanzees. We even got to hold a possum and ferret and pet an albino skunk and bear. It's a walk thru park so you can take your time enjoying the animals. I sat down on one of the many benches and had goats come rest with me. Where else can you do all this?

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I left feeling sorry for the animals. This is a very poor excuse for a petting zoo. I imagine that small children might like it but they would be oblivious to the overall conditions. I went to take pictures but all I came away with was a sense of disgust and a fair amount of goat crap on my shoes.

11  Thank nikonbill
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The big lion was awesome! This is a perfect stop for kids. Even adults appreciate the photo opp's with peacocks freely walking about, and the deer and burros. There is a breeding site as well so they usually have a baby to bring out for folks - tiger, lemur. You can actually hold the baby! Reasonable price too!