“Bland American style Chinese”
Review of Asian Garden

Asian Garden
Ranked #40 of 55 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The food is bland, the service is surly, but the portions are big. The crab rangoon has no crab in it, the Kung Pao chicken is bland and has too much cornstarch. The service borders on rude.

2  Thank Wine76

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I went to the front desk to order takeout and asked for brown rice. The woman just smiles and says no, they don't have brown rice. This is the 2nd time I have asked for healthy brown rice and my neighbor has also asked them repeatedly for it, and they have given her the same reply. I told the woman I would never return if they don't care about their customer's requests, and she just smiled, took the menu from me and said thank you! I won't patronize establishments that don't care about what their customers want. There are better places in Coos Bay and North Bend.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great food, wonderful portions, reasonable prices, good service and the inside is very nicely appointed, whereas the outside looks a bit generic.

1  Thank Michael Q
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went there twice during our stay in Bandon. All four different dishes we ate were very good. Walnut Shrimp had nice big fresh tasting shrimp. Mandarin Chicken which is breaded was tender and delicious, not overcooked like at some places where all you taste is the breading and some bits of tough chicken that you can hardly chew up. Mu Shu Vegetables was good though we would have liked the veggies to be cooked a little more. House Lo Mein had lots of meat and veggies in it, which was good, but we were actually wishing for more noodles to meat ratio. Entree sizes are huge. We had lots of leftovers for yummy meals the next day (in our RV). We eat alot of Chinese food and were unexpectedly surprised at how good this food was in a small town. Service was great, price is right and the booths are fairly new so the place is nice looking inside.

1  Thank Janss
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was our first visit to the Asian Garden on Oregon Avenue. The vegetables were the freshest, crispest I ever tasted. Everything was cooked to perfection. The servings were very large and we ate our leftovers for lunch the next day. The service was excellent! We would definitely recommend this to our friends.