“It's called a 'boutique' for a reason.”
Review of Coastal Mist

Coastal Mist
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Bandon
Description: At Coastal Mist we offer award wining artisan chocolates and desserts that are all hand made from scratch combining the best local fruits, nuts and dairy products and adding them to the best of European chocolate. We also offer sandwiches on our fresh baked bread, entree salads and side salads on weekdays and individual quiche and pastry of the day on weekends. Don't forget to save room for our famous drinking chocolate or drinking caramelserved both hot and cold
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Wow. Yum. This place has the most delicious, gorgeous treats imaginable. I wish I could have had one of each. They are scrumptious to the eyes & taste buds. I think this is our new Bandon tradition.

1  Thank ProudOregonian

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

It was our last stop and we took along a number of treats. Excellent chocolate. Wish I had known how good their marshmallows were--I had one of the Smores, but should have had more and tried more of the others. The salt caramels were also really good. You can't go wrong with a chocolate bar, either. The other chocolates we tried were beautiful and tasty, but those homemade marshmallows were the best thing we had.

1  Thank Felicia U
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Bought a couple of their decadent deserts - our usual stop. It's a given that when we are in Bandon, Coastal Mist is a must stop. Highly recommend the desert that had Maker's Mark, it's like a luxury vacation experience in a complete package:)

2  Thank Moralli
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My wife and have visited several times and each time we are encouraged to try something new and I have never been disappointed. I am a huge fan of their sandwiches, especially the "Hamwhich"! Recently I tried a breakfast pastry and it was amazing... Don't forget the truffles and all the other indulgent treats! These folks know their stuff and this is as good as it gets!

2  Thank BandonJoe
Reviewed July 2, 2014

After a great sandwich at the Sea Star Bisro around the corner we stipped here for a treat. We shared a chocolate or 2 or 4... <smile> it was very good and fresh. I would recommend stopping there to entice your chocolate cravings.

2  Thank Photos661