“Savor each bite of this fantastic Ribeye Steak”
Review of Edgewaters

Edgewaters
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned Seafood and Steak House close to the mouth of the Coquille River with amazing ocean, river and lighthouse views. Enjoy the freshest seafood and hand cut steaks or try one of Chef Bob’s Pasta Creations.
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had never been to the Edgewater and decided to try it for a special dinner on Easter Sunday. The drive was beautiful as always from Florence to Bandon. We each ordered the 14 oz. rib eye steak. Definitely not cheap, but the absolute best tasting steak we have every had and we have ate out at the some of the best restaurants from Washington D.C to California. Each bite is a taste experience. The roasted vegetables are delicious and we actually substituted more veggies in place of one of the orders of garlic, mashed yukons. Our service was excellent. Views of the Bay, ocean and lighthouse were beautiful. The tequila sunrise was perfection. Saving up now for our next special day.

4  Thank Ralph M

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Party of four, we all loved our meal and will surely return. Fish, chicken and steak all great. Our meal was not overly salted so perhaps the took other review(s) to heart. Has lovely view of the water.

1  Thank khrecruit
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here for date night while on Spring Break. We sat upstairs in the lounge, which was perfect for us. The views are great. My boyfriend had the ribeye, which was delicious. I had the Sunset Pasta that was also wonderful. They have a great wine selection, and full bar besides. Our waitress wasn't overly personable, but she was busy and still attentive to our needs. We also got the chocolate bomme for dessert to-go, and the waitress included forks for us to take with us. Overall, it was a great experience.

1  Thank Savvy1984
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I were excited to eat here. Great view of the lighthouse from our table. My husband tried the fish and chips. He said the batter was too salty. I tasted the tartar sauce and noted it was over salted. He said the fries were good. I ordered a special which included a salad, soup (clam chowder), and bread. It also included a drink for only $10! I thought this is a great lunch special. We got our food, but I had not gotten my drink. I went to find a waitress and asked for my drink. She said she would get it. After awhile I got ahold of another waitress, and asked for my drink. She said she would get it and finally did. No refills were offered the rest of the meal. Noted that the table next to us also got their food first and no drink. It may have been just a bad day for the waitress, but overall I wasn't impressed with the food and service.

1  Thank ShondaBM
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We went to Edgewaters last night for Valentine's Day. Bandon's restaurant scene takes a break during the quiet winter months. Luckily, Edgewaters stays open during the quiet season. I think the food here is as good as any of the other nice restaurants in town.
We had the prix fixe menu, which made dinner very affordable ($60 for 2 plus drinks). Spouse had rock cod and said it was wonderful, but very rich--if you want it toned down a bit, you might ask for the butter-based sauce on the side. I had the sunset pasta, also rich, but fabulous. My portion was big enough to bring at least one more meal home. Price included an appetizer (shrimp sushi), salads and a dessert to share. Everything was great. We will make this a more regular stop.
Atmosphere is what keeps me from giving this a 5*. Lighting was bright like a coffee shop, no tableclothes, and just a more casual atmosphere. I'm okay with all that. There were children at a nearby table, well behaved. But just know going in that this isn't like dining at a city-type fine dining place atmosphere-wise (but food wise, I think it is).
Service was good. Overall, a great choice in Bandon!