“I liked it”

Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned Seafood and Steak House close to the mouth of the Coquille River with amazing ocean, river and lighthouse views. Enjoy the freshest seafood and hand cut steaks or try one of Chef Bob’s Pasta Creations.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I liked it more than my family, but I ordered the best (grilled rock fish with asparagus). Shrimp k-bob also tasty. Decent and reasonable wine list. Table with a view of the river outlet was great. A 5-star location with easy parking. Service also very good. Ambiance was lacking -- bare table and setting, sort of depressing. Tables not close together and that, combined with an older clientelle, made for a quiet restaurant.

3  Thank edgar m

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Over from the UK and my wife and I enjoyed both our Pasta and Steak.
Good views and very friendly staff.

2  Thank vaughan s
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We've been to Bandon many times but this is our first at Edgewaters, which was closed for a long time. The short review is that the food and service are good, but not up to the prices they charge.

We started with the Bandon Roll, which is a California Roll with real, fresh crab. Better than California rolls with Krab, but the rice was tough -- not up to a real sushi restaurant in quality. Then we had the salad with our meals -- a good tossed salad with lots of ingredients. They make their own dressings, but my bleu cheese dressing was so mild I could hardly taste it over the onions in the salad. We both had the rockfish, which was great. Possibly the "must have" from the menu. Tender and well seasoned. It came with asperigras, spears which I'd call too fat -- I prefer the younger spears. There was also a rice which was average.

Knock a few dollars off the lofty prices and we would have been happy.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We both fancied seafood and the scampi was delicios the mixed seafood dish however was just a bit too spicy. The location is excellent and the service very good.

2  Thank Velohead
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Lovely ambience and nice view from the upstairs dining room. We had fresh grilled fish that was cooked perfectly. I am Gluten-free and the waitress was very helpful and the chef made some alterations for me. They had Gluten-free pasta too. But we both had the fresh rockfish and it was delightful. Would definitely return.

3  Thank Lilypond1000