“A gem of a short course”
Review of Bandon Face Rock Golf Course - CLOSED

Bandon Face Rock Golf Course
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Classic old-style nine-hole course. Very well maintained by expert greens keeper (who has worked many PGA and USGA tournaments). The cost is reasonable and the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. They offer an option to play the course with early days hickory-shafted clubs. The clubhouse is relatively large, with a bar frequented (the day I was there) by gregarious regulars.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Good people - Good golf - Good food! Take plenty of balls!

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Nice people at this little hidden gem for the mild mannered golfer looking to smell the ocean air. Quiet, hidden and understated, the course is well maintained and the greens are very nice. They have burgers, beer , wine,and some cool merchandice. Its delightful and cheap little course!

Reviewed September 30, 2011

I have been playing at Old Bandon Golf Links for a couple years now and I can honestly say it is by far my favorite golf course to play. The owners are always very nice, the prices are very affordable, and the course is in good condition. I recommend that anyone going through, or just stopping by the Bandon area stop in and give this fun little course a visit.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

I have played OBGL multiple times, both as a causual round and their best ball days. I am happy to have such an inviting atmosphere at a short course that provides both challenging holes and fun for everyone. I even got my girlfriend to play it :P I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who golfs that is near the bandon area, it is definitely a course worth playing! I plan to play anytime I come home from Eugene. Gotta give props to Kim and Troy Russell for getting and keeping the course in great condition. Probably my favorite course in the area! Good job guys keep up the good work :) hope you keep at it!!

1  Thank ColtonHolmes