“Don't pass this place by!”
Review of Bandon Fish Market

Bandon Fish Market
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Were in Bandon at lunchtime, stopped for a quick bite. Besides being speedy, the food was excellent! The atmosphere welcoming a casual, a great stop, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This an excellent Oregon seafood shack located right on the waterfront in “Old Town” Bandon. It is our favorite place to have lunch when we are in Bandon. This time I had the combo shrimp and Dungeness crab sandwich, and my wife had the shrimp sandwich. They were both delicious. The sandwiches come with very tasty coleslaw. I also had a cup of their calm chowder, which had lots of clams and was very creamy. Other times we have been there we have had their amazing fish and chips (it is what they are know for). You can select Pacific true cod, halibut, or rockfish for your fish depending on the catch season. In addition to clam chowder they usually have another specialty chowder available. Everything we have had to eat at the Bandon Fish Market has been fresh and very tasty. During the winter months, their remodeled/ expanded inside eating area is a cozy place to get away from the rain and wind to have a great Oregon seafood lunch. They also have a lot of outside picnic tables. The service is friendly and very efficient. The prices are very reasonable considering the excellent quality of the product. They can get very busy around noontime, so it is good to go a little early for lunch. I think they open about 11 am. They also sell fresh fish that you can take home to cook. We can’t wait to get back to Bandon to have lunch at the Bandon Fish Market.

StevePBandon, Owner at Bandon Fish Market, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thanks for your kind review! Always make our crew feel great when our customers are pleased and happy with their experience at our restaurant! Look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Traveling the Oregon coast, we stopped at Bandon Fish Market to share some fish and chips! I'm from the South, where seafood is abundant but this topped anything by far! The fish and chips were scrumptious! Thick pieces of Pacific cod with crispy batter fries and a sweet coleslaw with cranberries made a delicious late lunch (open till 4 on Sundays)! Even the tartar sauce was perfect!
The servers were genuinely friendly and kind.
A great place to stop for fish and chips! (And beer!)

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is the perfect time of year to get lunch at Bandon Fish Market. The line is short and the weather is fine for eating outdoors. All the menu choices look good, so I try to have something different each time I'm there. Today I had the crab/shrimp combo sandwich, served on a crunchy sourdough roll with a scoop of their tasty coleslaw on the side. Everything was fresh and delicious. So flaky and flavorful I ate every bite. My 2 mates were happy with their selections, as well.
This is also my routine market for fresh fish every week. I got a filet of true Pacific cod a few days ago that was the best I've ever had, even with my cooking! I've never gotten a bad piece of fish from these folks.
Support local industries!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

If you want a lukewarm , non tasty chowder, this is the place to go. Both of us felt it tasted like canned chowder and not even a good one. Very disappointing . Service was good , chowder terrible.

1  Thank Linda B