“great fish and chips”

Bandon Fish Market
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed October 6, 2012

fresh fresh fresh fish and nice people watching people are super friendly and willing to help fish and chips are great try them !!!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Here is the best place to get fish and chips in Bandon, or anywhere on the South Coast, until you get to the Crazy Norwegian's in Port Orford. I go here regularly, as this is where the locals go regularly! We know where to get the best fish and chips. I love their halibut burger, too.

1  Thank Merrywoman
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a favorite of the locals, who claim it has the best fish and chips. We had dinner there, and left smiling. We smiled because the food was fresh and tasty, and because it is the funniest little restaurant we've visited in years. You go to the counter in the tiny indoor dining room (most folks eat outdoors) and place your order, giving your name. You are handed your wine in plastic disposable glasses. When the food is ready (and it does not take long), your name is called and you're given a paper box with the food in it, along with a plastic fork and a napkin. Formal dining it is not. Good food it is.

1  Thank rwwaugh
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had a great lunch our first time to Bandon. We had to wait for awhile for our meal as the restaurant was very busy. We were not disappointed - the best fish and chips meal we have ever had. It was a great experience - just what we were looking for on the waterfront of a really neat town. Thank you for a great meal. We will go again when we are in Bandon.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

So I will be honest, I am no a french fry or deep fried food girl but the cod fish and chips were to die for. I don't think I will order either again until I come here again because I am afraid of being disappointed. Seriously it was great food. Only thing I would change is the soft drinks to coke products ;-)

1  Thank Moonkopi