“Decent, not great”

Cleveland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent, not great”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I had the Hot Shrimp and Crab Sandwich. It was adequate, but nothing to write home about. My dining companions were pleased with the Diver's Special and Fried Oyster Sandwich. Had to wait a long time.

Visited November 2011

Fort Bragg, California
“Small portions, huge prices.”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Our meal was miniature: tiny $7 glasses of wine, a "bowl" of chowder the size of a cup (out of a can), and a breadplate portion of cioppino (seafood sitting on tomato sauce). Our table was also uncomfortably tiny and wobbly, as were our stools. The price of one of last season's frozen dungeness crab was almost $23--ripoff. Not stopping in again.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Fresh seafood”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Crab, clams, and chowder, all very good. This is a casual atmosphere with food served in disposable dishes. The staff was friendly. I may eat lunch there tomorrow.

Visited October 2011
Medford, Oregon
“Interesting Place”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Went here once while in Bandon and had the signature crab sandwich. It was delicious. There is a nice seating area outside and great views of the harbor. Will definitely go back next time I am in town.

Visited October 2011
nearest winery
“We did not let rude counter service ruin our fun lunch”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We go here once a year during the cranberry festival. Every year I say maybe we should give them a break because the town is packed with people and they are slammed. We come for the fun atmosphere and huge variety of seafood.It's very small inside with 2 regular tables and 4 or 5 bar tables. There is outside seating too if you don't mind the weather. There has never been a polite person to take our order. You place your order and pay at the same time at register. This time the woman was openly impatient. I ordered one pop and was asking what my husband wanted to drink. When I turned back around she was holding open the fridge and glaring at me with her hand on her hip. She then slapped the rest of our drinks down and turned to the person working next to her and said"I'm sooo glad to be here today."The woman who brought our food out was very nice and the man cooking crab in the shack next to the dining areas came out and said hi. We had the crab sandwich,my husband said it was tastless, the fish tacos, my mother loved, the pork sandwich,my daughter thought had great flavor and I had the cod sandwich, it was very moist and the ciabatta bread it was on was nice and soft. There is no fryer here, so alot of the sandwiches come with kettle style chips. My daughter had a clear view of the girl in the kitchen eating out of the same bag of chips she was using to put on plates. Another interesting dining experience is a good way to sum this up.

1 Thank ChocolateFondue