“Wonderful restaurant!”
Review of Bandon Bill's Seafood Grill - CLOSED

Bandon Bill's Seafood Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indoor and outdoor ocean view dining in Bandon by the Sea. Live crab & lobster tank, excellent seafood, choice steaks and great burgers. Expansive wine list with full bar.
Mundelein USA
“Wonderful restaurant!”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Just had the most fantastic evening at Bandon Bill's. My son had the Prime Rib which was exceptional. Not usually a prime rib fan but would definitely choose to have this if dining here again. I had Scampi with Linguine which was delicious. My other son had crab which he was able to choose from the live tank.
Beautiful view and the staff were friendly and attentive without being intrusive. I thought the food was very good value too. Was slightly put off by the fact that the restaurant was next to the Best Western Motel but went because of the reviews I had seen. So glad that we went and wish we live nearer!!

Pacific Grove, CA
“Bandon Bill's & Bandon Crossing - A great combination”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

For the best golf in Bandon head for Bandon Crossing and for the best food don't miss Bandon Bill's and make sure you get Sarah as your waitress.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful view, excellent food, service okay.”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

We stayed at the best western inn right next to the restaurant and went to bandon bills grill for dinner.
We got a table at the window and the view was wonderful. There also were binoculars to enjoy the view even more. We didn't know there was even live music to enjoy. The service was slow but it was definitely worth it, because the food was so good that we almost fell off our chairs. Excellent pasta and delicious fish. Yummy! If you have the chance then go to this place.

1 Thank Toptester
Lake Forest Park, Washington
“Great food, entertainment, and hospitality!”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Wait staff was very personable & helpful without overdoing it, and while the food was great, the best part was when they let our daughter hold one of the live lobsters! Best live entertainment we could've found on short notice!

Newcastle, Washington
“Smoked meats, so good!”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

My husband and I arrived at the hotel attached to this restaurant 30 minutes before the restaurant stopped serving food, so we went straight there. It was late, but everyone was very friendly and the service was very good. My husband ordered the fish and chips made from the fish of the day (rock fish) and it was really good. The batter was light and the flavor of the fish really came through. I ordered the beef dip, which was made by meat that was smoked right on site. You smell the barbecue when you walk in and I said I wanted whatever created that smell! The dip was so good. I can't even describe the smoky flavor except to say that I didn't want to wash the smell off of my hands it was so good! I ordered it with sweet potato fries and they give you tons! Neither my husband or myself could finish our fries. I also ordered a Lemon Drop on the rocks. It wasn't very good tasting; bitter and not as sweet as I usually like. However, it did pack a punch, so I didn't mind too much :) The restaurant overlooks the ocean and the view was fabulous.