“Great food, entertainment, and hospitality!”
Review of Bandon Bill's Seafood Grill - CLOSED

Bandon Bill's Seafood Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indoor and outdoor ocean view dining in Bandon by the Sea. Live crab & lobster tank, excellent seafood, choice steaks and great burgers. Expansive wine list with full bar.
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Wait staff was very personable & helpful without overdoing it, and while the food was great, the best part was when they let our daughter hold one of the live lobsters! Best live entertainment we could've found on short notice!

Reviewed July 8, 2011

My husband and I arrived at the hotel attached to this restaurant 30 minutes before the restaurant stopped serving food, so we went straight there. It was late, but everyone was very friendly and the service was very good. My husband ordered the fish and chips made from the fish of the day (rock fish) and it was really good. The batter was light and the flavor of the fish really came through. I ordered the beef dip, which was made by meat that was smoked right on site. You smell the barbecue when you walk in and I said I wanted whatever created that smell! The dip was so good. I can't even describe the smoky flavor except to say that I didn't want to wash the smell off of my hands it was so good! I ordered it with sweet potato fries and they give you tons! Neither my husband or myself could finish our fries. I also ordered a Lemon Drop on the rocks. It wasn't very good tasting; bitter and not as sweet as I usually like. However, it did pack a punch, so I didn't mind too much :) The restaurant overlooks the ocean and the view was fabulous.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

Our waitress Sarah was excellent in both her service and personality.

Reviewed July 1, 2011

High quality restaurant and excellent service. Thank you very much Sarah and Marisa!

Reviewed July 1, 2011

We got into Bandon later than we were expecting after a long drive from San Francisco. After getting checked in, we saw that the Grill next to the main office was open and decided to check it out. We're glad that we did. The food was wonderful and fresh. I had the salmon and my husband a parm crusted Rock Fish w/ the garlic mashed potatoes and they were both so good. My oldest son loved the fish and chips while my youngest had the mac n cheese and they loved it. Our server, Sarah, was also wonderful! Cheerful, making sure we were taken care of, talked with the kids, and even gave us some great information regarding our next stop, the West Coast Wildlife Safari.

We will definitely be thinking of Bandon and Bill's Grill for future road trips.