“A good Cafe”

Description: Is located on the main highway 101 -
Miami, Oklahoma
“A good Cafe”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

When we pass through we always stop for breakfast. Good food, good prices, good service and clean. What more could you want for breakfast?

Visited October 2012

Blaine, Washington
“Good food. Comfortable.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

So hard to find anything open for breakfast on a Wednesday in March on 101 driving north from Brookings. The Station looked good from the road and had customers. I had pork chop with eggs and fruit. My husband had patty sausage and a butterhorn. The decor was nice. The service was excellent. And the food was good though the chop was a little bit dry. The sausage was delicious and the fruit was fresh and ripe.

Myrtle Point, Oregon
“Good fish”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Fish -N- Chips were really good. They also had really good pumpkin bread that you can buy by the loaf. They brought out the bread fresh from the oven. So yummy. Waitress was just ok.

• Visited March 2013
“READ Before You Go Here!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This restaurant had bad service. Our waitress came to take our order didn't ask if we needed extra time just stood there. So my husband ordered The Captains Plate and then we ordered Pizza for the boys, and I just went for the plain burger ( I also asked it just be the burger cheese and the bun, no extra stuff.) when our food arrived the pizzas looked like the single served pizzas you get at the store and my husbands plate looked Luke a bunch of just fried batter. And then the burger came out with all the fixings... We sent the burger back and it came back with my same fries that were cold, and i ordered swiss cheese and got american...My children could barely chew the crust on their pizza it was do tough. My husbands plate of fried stuff just had a huge pile if lettuce under it and he only ate a small portion... But had to use the dipping sauces to get it down. On top of this our waitress dropped off our receipt about 5 minutes after we got our food. Didn't ask how things where or if we were interested in desert. VERY RUDE!!!!!! When we cashed out I asked the cashier if there was anything they could do? She took 20% off just his meal which made our slip barely change at all... What a awful experience for our vacation!!!! And to add to it I heard the waitress of another table dealing with another customer that ordered the same as my husband saying there was no calamari and that it was almost over cooked.... And she said the cook just had a baby so she's having a hard time remembering things..... Wow really then Fire her cook real seafood not frozen seafood we are on the coast!!!! And you can see the ocean from our table.... And now my husband feels sick!!!!! So Thanks for ruining our experience! How do you keep business?????

Sechelt, Canada
“Good value and home made food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very friendly staff. Large menu and everyone had great looking food. We had two meals about two weeks apart and both were great food and value. Pumpkin bread was really delicious...burgers were huge, good fries, veal was large portion and tender.

• Visited December 2012