“Great way to start the day”
Review of Bandon Coffee Cafe

Bandon Coffee Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Bandon
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We offer espresso based drinks, drip coffee, smoothies, blended coffee drinks. Breakfast sandwiches, pastries, lunch sandwiches, soups (not daily), both breakfast, pastry and lunch specials daily.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband & I went here for breakfast & coffee during our vacation & were impressed by both the food & customer service. They are super friendly, welcoming, & helpful there. It smells like a heavenly bakery when you walk in & then when you see the fresh pastry & treats case you will want one of each. I wish I could have had one of each because what I did end up getting was nothing short of delicious. We'll be going back on our next visit.

1  Thank ProudOregonian

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Four of us were very happy with our coffee drinks. The roasted beans for my latte had full flavor without bitterness. No sugar required. The large oatmeal cookie was delicious but easily served four people. Atmosphere is pleasant.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by here for breakfast - met the owner at the grocery store she was very sweet. Great bagels - family loved it - was the best meal we had while there :-)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is right next door to Alloro, and served us really good espresso drinks. We also thought the orange cookies were good.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Service was quick and friendly, free refill and baked goods basic. My husband and I stopped there for a quick coffee and that was good. Nothing special though