“Busy, but excellent little coffee shop”
Review of Bandon Coffee Cafe

Bandon Coffee Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Bandon
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We offer espresso based drinks, drip coffee, smoothies, blended coffee drinks. Breakfast sandwiches, pastries, lunch sandwiches, soups (not daily), both breakfast, pastry and lunch specials daily.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great coffee and pastry. Free wi-fi though they ask you to limit your stay so others can enjoy. Friendly and prompt service. It was packed every time we were in there, but well worth the wait and the hubbub.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great coffee, food, people, atmosphere. They offer a wide assortment of homemade baked goods, including bagels, scones and killer brownies. Could use a second bathroom. Nothing more to say...

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I go to Bandon, this is where I go for breakfast. I enjoy their breakfast sandwiches and muffins. I like that it is small and quiet.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We decided to stop in for breakfast before starting our day. At the time of our arrival, there were only two other customers - one couple had already received their order, but the girl working the counter seemed a little overwhelmed. The pastry selection was a bit limited, but we were served, a cinnamon roll and chocolate croissant, right away. However, it took almost 15 minutes to get a soda and a small mocha coffee, which we received well after we had finished our pastries. We did order sandwiches to go for a picnic lunch. They were okay at best. Probably wouldn’t order them again. Substituting bagels for bread just didn’t do the trick. They were also wrapped very awkwardly, making them difficult to store in the cooler – not to mention that we didn’t receive our accompanying side (and didn’t realize this until we got down the road). Cute place, but would think twice about returning.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went to Bandon Coffee Cafe and we were not disappointed. I had an "everything" bagel with cream cheese. It was toasted and there was plenty of cream cheese on it. My husband had the biscuits and gravy-full order. Both items were very delicious and the price was very reasonable. They had several other items that looked inviting that we would like to try the next time we are in Bandon. The mocha I got was pretty good too. We both give this place a thumbs up!