“Great baked goods”

Bandon Coffee Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Bandon
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We offer espresso based drinks, drip coffee, smoothies, blended coffee drinks. Breakfast sandwiches, pastries, lunch sandwiches, soups (not daily), both breakfast, pastry and lunch specials daily.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Seemed like the favourite stop for locals. We stopped in both days and enjoyed the food, coffee, smoothies.
Breakfast cookie yum!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a great place to bring a friend, to have coffee,tea,steamers,and smoothies! I also like to bring my daughter here this place is also kid friendly, they have coloring books, puzzles, and reading books. It is a little small inside, but cozy when your sitting down; not over crowded with tables. Service is great! One of the main reasons I go in almost every week.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Small, but cozy and excellent bagels and other items for small breakfast.
We always visit this place when we are in Bandon.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Just really put together well with healthy fresh ingredients and a generous well-priced portion. They have such a wide variety of menu items there is something for everyone and nobody will be disappointed. :)

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great atmosphere and service. Made my chai just right. Wonderful fresh pita sandwiches. Loved the ham and cheese scone and brownie I took to go. Would definitely visit this place any time I'm in Bandon.