“Yummy treats.”

Add it.
Bandon Sweets and Treats
Ranked #5 of 17 Shopping in Bandon
More attraction details
Owner description: Every kind of candy imaginable can be found here.
Reviewed July 26, 2012

A fun place to taste yummy treats. Lots of fun things to try chocolate , chocolate and more chocolate. I bought some great lotion also that is wonderful.

1  Thank Lhittle1
There are newer reviews for Bandon Sweets and Treats

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Love Love this place, we have been to Bandon 2 times and this is our favorite little candy shop a must go for anyone traveling that way. Wonderful staff, atmosphere, and prices very reasonable!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Great variety, friendly staff, reasonable prices. Candy is not made on location but that did not change the fun that our kids had!

Reviewed September 9, 2011

This shop is full of yummy sweet and savory treats. On my first visit last Tuesday, I grabbed a few bags of snacks and added a piece of sea salt caramel as an afterthought. I'd never had salted caramel before, but now I can't imagine life without it! I went back the next day and bought another dozen pieces to take back for friends. They're sold individually wrapped for a dollar each, and when I asked if they came in bags, the clerk told me no, that they're hand-made by her friends down the road. Unsalted caramel is available too, but why would you want that? :)

Reviewed July 22, 2009

Bandon Sweets and Treats has some of the best candy I have ever had. Unlike all stores now, it also carries my all time favorite, chocolate covered sunflower seeds. I was born and raised in Coos Bay, but take many trips to Bandon for all the shops and goodies. I am currently in Iraq and have been having a real hard time, one of my best friends contacted my mom and asked her what my favorite candy was...he actually went through all the foot work to have 4 bags of these seeds sent here. He made sure my mom took extra precautions in adding a whole bunch of ice packs to the package, considering it is currently 130 degrees right now. This is by far the SWEETEST surprise I have ever received!