TripAdvisor
Baker City
Post
Inbox
Search

“Excellent breakfast stop in Baker City, OR”
Review of Lone Pine Cafe

Lone Pine Cafe
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Baker City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We so enjoyed our breakfast at the Lone Pine Cafe. We arrived when they first opened at 8:00 a.m. and before long every table was filled which indicated we had selected a great place to eat. I don't normally order eggs over-easy, but I was glad that I did since my breakfast eggs were perfectly cooked and the potatoes accompanying them were delicious. The toast was very thick and yummy and I spread it with a berry jam that was great. The bacon was meaty and done well. Our coffee cups were refilled several times and we left very happy following an outstanding breakfast that held us over until dinner time in Joseph.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (288)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stacked enchilada special just amazing with nice runny eggs on top. Carnitas tacos also well made with flavorful and moist pork. Friendly staff. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 18, 2019 via mobile

What a treat!
We had a memorable lunch and breakfast
with French toast better than I can find in Chicago.
Try it and like it!

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Had a nice meal outside on a gorgeous day in the late afternoon. Service was good and the meal was hot. Enjoyed the chicken noodle soup served with delicious bread and the cheeseburger. We were splitting a meal and they split the meal before serving which was a nice touch! Would definitely return!

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

This is our new favorite spot to stop for lunch on the Portland to Boise route. Their bacon and blue burger keeps me coming back. The fries served piping hot and perfectly cooked are the icing on the cake. I’m sure their other food is good but can never get past the burger!