“Convenient location, good value & friendly service”

Knights Inn Baker City
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Baker City
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The Knights Inn is conveniently located within walking distance of downtown Baker's many attractions. Beautiful mountain views from one side, and city views from the other, are an added bonus. The knowledgeable and friendly owners made me feel very welcome and were committed to making my stay as comfortable as possible. I would certainly stay at the Knights Inn again and recommend it to others as well!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
GroweLLC, Owner at Knights Inn Baker City, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

STW2305 thank you for choosing us for your stay in beautiful Baker City! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself here. Please come back and visit us again soon. We have many great events coming up this summer, and would love to have you come back to Baker!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

It was great to find owners who work hard to have great customer service, and a clean comfortable room. The next time I pass through I will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed December 19, 2011

After a long day on the road driving, Knights Inn was a thankful discovery on the beautiful Oregon trail- a clean and comfortable place to stop, and close to a good Mexican restaurant!

The hosts themselves have great travel stories to be much appreciated- a very cool duo to welcome you for a night.

I would recommend Knight's Inn for some simple and peaceful rest.

Happy Trails!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We were heading up toward Portland and thought we'd check out the Knight's Inn in Baker City, Oregon, again because we'd heard it had changed hands. Our new hosts, Caleb and Sharon, are an absolutely wonderful young couple who go above and beyond the call to take really good care of you! The rooms are very clean and pretty comfy. The hotel is in the historic district (downtown) and there's a great little brew pub just 5 minutes away....Best deal of the whole trip! This place isn't new but it definitely has new life! (And yes, we'll be back!)

Room Tip: Just tell them what you want and you can trust Caleb and Sharon to give you the best room to fit you...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank mrsaals
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We recently stayed at the Knights Inn in Baker City, Oregon and was pleasantly surprised.I was a bit wary of spending the night in a small city in a smaller hotel but it turned out to be perfect. From what I understand the new owners of the hotel have done wonders to the place and are trying their very best to undo some of the damage done from the previous ones. The price was great, the accomodations simple yet homey. I felt safe and enjoyed my stay in Baker City. If I ever drive through again, I'll be booking again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2011

When traveling you hope to find a decent hotel when caught in a small town. Well, that happened in Baker City. Knights Inn Baker City is clean and affordable. No, it's not the Ritz or Hilton, but for the money, you can't beat the quality of care the management gave or the cleanliness of the room. It is an older hotel, but a good night's rest is what we were looking for. If you want to stay somewhere that won't break your budget when traveling around Oregon, this is a wonderful place to stay for one or more nights. Try it. You'll like it.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2011

This was a very dirty room and smelled terrible, (like cat & dog urine), the carpet was really dirty and smelled and made my socks black. I had to use my slippers to walk on it after I took a look at my socks. Just because I pay extra for a pet room, doesn't mean I want to smell other peoples dogs left over smells. YUCK!! The only nice thing was the pool, it was cleaner than my room. Don't let this review hold you back from going to Baker City, as it was a cute little historic town with lots of charm. Beautiful old buildings and very friendly people. But, stay away from this motel, it was very bad.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
SGrowe, Owner at Knights Inn Baker City, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2011

I am very sorry to hear that your stay in July was unpleasant. However, the property has changed ownership since then. We have been working very hard to improve the conditions of the rooms. If you read other reviews posted recently, the cleanliness of our rooms has been one of the most commented on features.

You are right though, Baker is a beautiful city, and we do have a great, clean pool. We are proud of our hotel and our town. We hope that you will come through again to see how we have improved.