“Good appetizers.”

Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Baker City
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went to the Geiser Grill for happy hour. Very reasonable prices and tasty options. I had the fish taco's, which were excellent. Their house wine was OK and they also had another pinot gris that was quite good. I'd definitely go back again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food was average, but a little on the pricey side due to the opulence of the bygone hotel. Still a fun experience with friends.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I take guests to this historic hotel, just for the scenery. The food has
consistently disappointed me and even embarassed me in front of clients.I keep hoping it will get better. The bar is beautiful. Go for drinks.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

There back and are great. They were a happy hour item.they have been put back on the bar or lunch menu .they are great.
A must have and best in Baker.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

The Grill has old-fashioned ambiance, good service, and great prime rib in particular. I'm sure the other entrees are good, but I always get the beef!