“Absolutely Fantastic.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped at the Sunridge Inn restaurant in Baker City while traveling through on our way back home one night. We stopped because they offered free wifi service and we had some work we needed to get submitted before midnight.

We got there late in the evening and sat in a quiet booth and were offered very friendly service. We were given plenty of time to choose our items without feeling like we were being hovered over, or ignored. Our waitress was great.

The food was fine, nothing unbelievable, and nothing bad. It was standard American restaurant fare, certainly no complaints – I enjoyed the mashed potatoes.

We were there at the restaurant for several hours working on the computer, and noticed that they seemed to be cleaning up for the night and offered to get out of their hair, but they were insistent that we finish our work because they still had cleaning to do. It was obvious that they were closed for the night, and it was awesome that they didn’t in any way make us feel like we were a bother.

As we were leaving, they also made sure we took some caffeine to-go with us since we still had a few hours left on the road.

I travel in the area often and will absolutely return to the Sunridge Inn.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by this establishment. We didn't have high hopes since it was a restaurant attached to a hotel. Boy were we wrong. Excellent service, excellent selection, portions, etc. The hash browns were amazing. It bears repeating... The has browns were amazing. Thicker cut/shredded, perfectly cooked, good portion. Wait staff was fast and friendly. We WISH we had as positive of experiences after Baker City, but we haven't been so fortunate. Hash browns will never be the same for us again.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The menu was definitely a comfort food one. The service was excellent the food good. This is not a fancy restaurant but it is one with good food and reasonable prices. We also had a coupon as we stayed at the hotel.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice now on business and stopped in for breakfast. Each time, I have had Shannon help me. She remembered my order from my visit a few weeks ago and it came out perfect. It was nice to have someone remember you when you have only been there once before. Great place and excellent service!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stopped for lunch, found the parking lot had plenty of room to turn around our Motorhome so we ate. The food was great, I had the Country Scrabble and the wife had the frittata and both were very good. Good price too.