“Excellent Atmosphere!”
Review of Bull Ridge Brewpub - CLOSED

Bull Ridge Brewpub
Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Food is excellent! Especially love the atmosphere, so relaxing and the furniture is so neat! Just an all around great place!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We hit Baker City hungry and had no guidebook or internet access. On an earlier trip we had located the public library and knew we could get on line there, but saw Bull Ridge Brewpub nearby and it looked perfect. It was only ALMOST perfect. The service was a bit slow. Everything else about the place was fine. The dishes we had were all exemplary: a mushroom soup, fish and chips, and a beer mac and cheese with scallions and bacon that was in a class by itself. POrtions were generous. Add one of their own delicious beers and you end up with a very satisfying meal.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I have been to the restaurant numerous times as I am a local resident. This was the first time my Gourmet Classic Hamburger was cooked to perfection, delicious & cooked per my request of medium - pink in the middle & very juicy! Truly enjoyed the smoothness & tastiness of their in house made Bush Pilot Brown Ale. I would definitely go back for both. Keep up the good work folks.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

If they plan to do catering they really need to do some research. The presentation was terrible in crock pots, table too small to hold everything. Ran out of food. Poorly planned with baked potatoes that should have been at a separate potato bar so the other didn't have to wait in line to dress them. I have eaten downstairs and loved their burgers and fries, so they do have good food at times. The beers are good.

3  Thank Sage1029
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was our fourth time eating at Bull Ridge, and wanted to share our experience. The food at Bull Ridge has always been good. One of my favorites is their Blue Mountain Philly Cheese steak sandwich. And my wife enjoys their steaks. However, what I just had to share was my newest favorite, and that is their "Smoked Tri-tip Chili". It was INCREDIBLE ! I believe it is only available on the weekends. This chili doesn't have tiny tokens of tri-tip, but loads of strips. The flavor was great, and it had a great variety of beans. Highly recommended !!

1  Thank Mark H