“Excellent food!”

Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had the macaroni and cheese, which was delightful. I was able to have it for lunch for two additional days. We shared the deep fried portobello mushrooms. They were good, but too much breading for my taste. They didn't have any of their own beers on tap, but their selection was good. Quite enjoyable and I'd definitely go there again.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Debbie A

baker city
“awesome food”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Went to eat at Bullridge again today....I just can't stay away!! The flavors rock! The staff is always friendly and on the ball.I tried the vegan sandwich today and loved it, I have yet to be disappointed with anything on their new menu.

Thanks again for a delicious meal and kick back environment!!!!
HC

Visited February 2013
2 Thank lovedillydally
Baker City
“Still needs lots of work”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Decided to try the Bull Ridge again after a long hiatus due to poor quality food the first time we ate there. Went in with a group of 6 on a Saturday evening. There was only one other table occupied in the restaurant, so there really wasnt much of an atmosphere, other than morgue like. I had the onion rings for an appetizer. They were super greasy and the onions were super thin, so it was like eating just deep fried batter. My wife had the steak fingers which were just large, deep fried, battered chunks of beef. They were also super greasy and tasted a bit rancid. We determined that the frier oil probably need to be changed. Entrees were bland. My wife had a salad that was heavily coated in oil and tasteless. It came with sliced pears on it. One piece of pear still had the label on it. The cook obviously didnt take the label off before the fruit was sliced. I had the sharp cheddar burger with BBQ sauce. The burger was bland and there was no BBQ sauce. I had to ask for a side of it and waited over 5 minutes while my burger got cold. The fresh cut fries used to be delicious at Bull Ridge, but again suffered from bad frier oil and they were very soggy. The server was average, which is better than the service used to be. However, she did mix up our friend's burgers and gave the medium well burger to the person that ordered medium rare. They were both already a couple bites into the burgers before they noticed. We truly are cheering for Bull Ridge to succeed. Baker City can prosper with successful eateries. Unfortunately, the kitchen needs a major overhaul, both in food and staff. Maybe their beer will be successful, as their food at this point certainly isn't. Please, please, get your kitchen in order. We know how hard you are all trying and as I said earlier, we are cheering for you!

• Visited February 2013
“Great grub 'n suds done right!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I wandered in on a snowy day, what a discovery! I knew this was where I'd be for Superbowl within five minutes of being seated, great food and atmosphere.

North, Idaho
“Great atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a nice dinner for two. A local recommended it as having decent prices and better food than the other brew pub in town. The atmosphere was great with a dinning section on one side and a bar section on the other. The bar had a modern rustic feel with a mix of glazed wood benches and bar stools and regular round tables with diner chairs. We sat on the bar side and were greeted right away by a genuinly friendly bar tender/ waitress. She did a great job servings us on time without hovering. The food was good and the portions were well worth the reasonable prices. My husband loved the Flamin Hot burger (with ghost chilies) and he found it to be the perfect fix for a "chili head". I had the Stilton Steak pasta and, as a lover of blue cheese, was slightly disappointed...it was more blue cheese than Stilton... with that being said, I would order the dish again! Overall, a great little place!

1 Thank serchin4beaches