“Tasty & Fresh”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Tasty & Fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

Was so happy to find this place while on a road trip. I couldn't stomach the idea of another fast food meal, but wanted the convenience of a drive through. Crave-a-bowl to the rescue. They have a great menu with lots of veggie options. I got the Thai bowl with brown rice. The portion was huge and the meal was delicious. Stop here if you're driving I84. You won't regret it.

• Visited August 2014

Willamette Valley, Oregon
“Bad Food, Bad Service, Spendy, Flies”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I have NO IDEA what the other reviewers were thinking when they wrote their reviews. This place is bad. Bland & ordinary food, inflated prices, flies abounding, semi-dirty, slow service (albeit friendly), and a yucky little cramped atmosphere. Will never go here again.

Boise, Idaho
“A Baker City Surprise”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

We found this place on Yelp after finding nothing decent to eat in La Grande. We decided to stop off at Baker City on the way back to Idaho and were definitely in for a surprise. The menu had rice bowls, flatbread sandwiches, and a few other things. We only picked up rice bowls, but they were pretty good--except that with the amount of oil and bowl toppings used, the rice got really mushy. It was still a pretty good meal, though.

• Visited June 2014
“Best restaurant in Baker”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

The phone number for Crave-a-Bowl is in my contact list so wherever I am I can call my fav order of Tangy Thai with brown rice and chicken. The food is fresh and fabulous. I eat here at least once a month. This is a definite must visit for travelers.

Fairbanks, Alaska
“We drove from Caldwell (100 miles) to try this restaurant !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Kathy and I were looking at Trip advisor reviews of the restaurants in Baker City Oregon and found that Crave-a-Bowl was the number 2 rated ,with no" bad" (dirty,filthy,etc) remarks .The #1 was a Pizza place and We just had pizza this week. Baker City is a beautiful old town of about 10 thousand people with many eating establishments,so we decided to drive the 100 miles and give Crave-a-Bowl a try. The owner took our order of two flat bread Turkey with cranberry sandwiches,I had a bottle of Oregon brewed beer. The Turkey is Deli meat, sliced of very good quality,it was a very good lunch!! While we were enjoying our meal ,the owner came over to ask us how we liked the food and it gave us a chance to visit . He told us his specialties are the rice and noodle bowls so we decided to order a spicy Thai with noodles to go for dinner to eat later. The Thai noodle dish was very good and plenty for the 2 of us. We can recommend the Crave-a-Bowl , it is a clean,well run restaurant with good food. The reviews are "right On "!!.

• Visited September 2013