“Good food, reasonable prices”

Bad Brad's Bar-B-Que of Yukon
Ranked #8 of 117 Restaurants in Yukon
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is very tasty. My only problem with it was the noise level, but it is a family restaurant and that means there will be some noise. Not enough to stop me from going there although it has been a whle since my last visit

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This BBQ is great!
The restaurant is a little smoky, but what do you expect if you are going to eat some freshly smoked BBQ!? I highly recommend the Twister!! That one is definitely bang for the buck! :)

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Good food, fair prices. Nice interior surroundings. The best part of Bad Brad's was the staff. Not just our waitress, but all the help made sure you had drinks filled and anything else that you needed. Hot links were very good. Might be a bit busy, so expect a wait at times.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place doses very good smoked meats. My favorite is the turkey salad. The service is always fast and a smile. Great place to visit with family and friends.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Went to Bad Brad's in Yukon. I had the three meat meal. The brisket was dry and you only got two slices. The okra was not too bad. I hear the Coleslaw was good. The baked beans were cold as was the meats. Will not go back. Swadley's is so much better and you get you moneys worth.

BadBrads, General Manager at Bad Brad's Bar-B-Que of Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

I'm sorry you didn't think you got your money's worth. We weigh out every single plate. The 3 meat deluxe plate is 2/3 of a pound of meat. We are competitively priced. In most cases cheaper than our competition. I hope you give us another try. We have been around for a long time so we've got to be doing something right.