“I ate at internrban tonight in yukon, overall the meal was okay..”

Interurban Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Yukon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2013

my steak was to be medium to med-well did not want any blood...my steak was like an old shoe....real had to chew.waitress really not that into her service,she was closed and seemed pre occupied, she was ready to go home.I did not say anything because I was hungry and wanted to leave fast.I will visit again, but when it is early!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We went for dinner with a group of eight, not a bad wait for seating and everybody found something to like. The booth was a little cramped, I'd suggest a table for a large group. Down-home cooking selections plus some more exotic fare as well.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The Interurban has a really nice Sunday Brunch. They also have a nice selection of items on their menu. They also have a great kid's menu.

2  Thank S B
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I called in to order food for a crew I had working Overtime, I was very impressed by the quick service, and the quality of the food. They gave me a time to pickup, and asked for the type and color vehichle, when I pulled up out they came with my order. The food was hot, and looked great. Only one suggestion, when ordering burgers, ask them to not put the meat on the buns.
They will be a little soggy if you dont.
Wish they would make this a common practice.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Interurban on New Years Day on recommendation of my parents who had went a few days before and loved it. We weren't disappointed! We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food tremendously. I had a honey burger (has a slightly different name but dont remember), and my husband had Chelsea's honey chicken and loved it! We both thoroughly enjoyed the meals and if you like Honey Mustard theirs is to die for! We also had a dessert to split (apple pie a la mode), spinach artichoke dip and two side salads. I personally was not a big fan of the spinach artichoke dip or the garlic parmesan dressing on my salad though.

We also went on a Tuesday night which meant almost all the burgers were like $5. They have different specials each night so be sure to check those out and good lunch prices (we went for supper).

My husband also enjoyed their Hauge wine.

My brother loves their pizza and goes there often for it!