“Very inexpensive and tasty”
Review of Louies Grill & Bar

Louies Grill & Bar
Ranked #1 of 118 Restaurants in Yukon
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This chain is part of the group with Charlestons. So the management is good and wait staff is on the ball. Every item on the menu is 10 bucks or less so a great place for families. Very good value always.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

No one ever has to ask me twice if I want to eat at Louie's. I love everything they have on the menu, and I believe that at one time or another I have tried them all. The fish filets, Reuben sandwiches, the grilled chicken, and the Asian Salad are all my favorites. The Broccoli Salad is a must every time! At times it can be a little crowded, but it is worth the wait. The staff is always on top of everything, and they know how to keep you happy with good service, a smile, and encouragement to return again for more good food.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

the menu has a good variety of choices for everyone. I had the house salad which came with toasted walnuts which I thought was a nice touch. the vegetables were fresh and the salad was big enough to stand on its own as a meal. my husband had the southwest burger with a black bean patty instead of hamburger and he ordered without the bacon or cheese. he said it was oneof the best veggie burgers he had ever had, it didn't taste like a frozen prepackaged burger although we didn't ask. all in all it was a good experience, waitress was friendly and prices were reasonable and typical for a bar & grill type restaurant.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I like Louie's because you can order pretty much anything on the menu and get something good to eat. They offer lots of variety and I have tried several items on their menu with most being very good. My favorites are pizza, burgers and fried green beans. Their food is consistent so you don't have to wonder if you will be getting the same quality every time - you will. However, the service is mostly good, but we have had a few just okay. I would recommend for anyone.