“New Mexican in Oklahoma”

Green Chile Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Yukon
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Panama
“New Mexican in Oklahoma”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2014

I'm a huge fan of New Mexican cooking. I love the green hatch chili's and everything that comes with it. I had heard some negative things about this place but I was proved wrong.

The green chili cheese fries were delicious. I ordered the breakfast enchiladas which were very good as well. My girlfriend got a chicken salad and a cup of pozole. She was impressed with both.

This place is located right on Rt 66. It has sister location in San Francisco, CA.

• Visited August 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Real New Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

I lived in New Mexico for 10 years and this is the real stuff. I love green chilli and they have some of the best. The food was good and the service was fantastic. All of the folks were friendly and we will be back again.

• Visited August 2014
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Went about an hour before closing. Great food & nice staff. Oklahoma was experiencing a HEAT wave and the ac wasn't that great.

• Visited September 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“"Try them all!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

The Green Chile Kitchen is on historic Route 66 in Yukon, Oklahoma. It is located on the south side of the highway, east of the business district of "old Yukon." Parking is ample. My wife and I have dined there about six times, both for lunch and for dinner. Each time, we have been impressed by the high quality of the food. Service is always friendly, prompt, knowledgeable, and professional. Portion size is good. Even the "small things" at the table and on the plate seem to be of a high quality. The decor is interesting: old "US ROUTE 66" signs adorn the walls. Price points are in line with the quality of the food items: a bit higher than a typical Tex-Mex place, lower than at a "fancy" restaurant. My stated goal: "Of the items on the menu... I want to try them all!"

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Beekeroo
Yukon, Oklahoma
“We ordered enchiladas, but they were more like enchinadas”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I'm usually pretty generous with my reviews, but as hard as I tried I could not like the food or the atmosphere here! Our waitress looked disgusted when I asked if they had fajitas, but worst of all our enchiladas looked like a kiddy version of a quesadilla with a jar red sauce poured on top. If you have ever been to Santa Fe, NM this will be an incredible disappointment!