“I love this place”

Logans Roadhouse
Ranked #20 of 119 Restaurants in Yukon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The wife and I recently gave Logan's a try. Neither of us had ever eaten here. We both ordered "The Logan". Its an. 8oz or so Sirloin, which was very good and was excellent for that type of cut. Peanuts and rolls are served complementary. The rolls are pretty darn good I must say. We had a couple of refills on those. I loved being able just to toss my peanut shells on the floor, and I love the interior design, it had a old fashioned comfortable feel. I decided to have a draft beer with my steak and I found this cold 22oz pilsner of goodness to really hit the spot. Not only that, their domestic drafts are well reasonably priced. Which is good, because the entree's are a bit pricey. This is not a place you will want to visit if your a big family on a tight budget. All in all, if your visiting Yukon, just passing through or live in the area, Logans is definitely a strong choice for your dining needs.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The food was Great didn't have to wait long .We have eating there before and every time is Great service..this day I had a steak and BBQ Ribs with a salad and Complimentary rolls that were soooo good next time we will stop there again i hope :) ..over all great food for great value.i would ask my friends that travel to stop there some time and enjoy it ..

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

The food was good, but not great. I won't object to another trip but won't suggest it. I got country fried steak, with a baked potato, and a house salad for $10.99. The salad tasted good, but some of the lettuce was brown. They have complimentary rolls that were amazing! Service was very good.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our server was really pleasant and the food was wonderful. Try the Shrimp 3 ways..awesome! Hubby had the salmon and loved it as well.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

It had been about 4 years since we last ate at a Logans Roadhouse. We had not had good meals in the past but we figured new location might be the differance. We were wrong. I had the 16oz ribeye that I wanted cooked med well. It came out well past well, was dry and flavorless. I had fries and mac an cheese. Mac and cheese was ok but the fries were old and cold. Will not give them anouther chance. The peanuts and rolls were good and fresh! Big waste of money!

Been to Logans Roadhouse? Share your experiences!