“Nice and clean”

Best Western Plus Yukon
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Yukon
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Though the hotel overall was nice and clean, it was a wee bit overpriced. Pet policy...... They make you sign this full page agreement, and then still charge you a per pet fee.... Not very cool. Thankfully my dogs ARE house trained and travel savvy. ;)

Room Tip: Ask for a room way in the back, it is more quiet, since there is just a grassy area, instead of more...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here in the winter as I traveled across country from Vegas to Philly. When I showed up (without a reservation) I was so tired from driving that I had signed all the paperwork before I realized I didn't even know how much the room was. Based on the lobby I was expecting a lot more than the $100 +tax I payed. The front desk attendant was extremely nice and patient with me being tired and confused with her directions to my room. The room was beyond nice. Very clean and cozy. Quiet too, but the hotel wasn't very crowded that night. I had breakfast in the morning which was delicious.
I didn't see any other part of the hotel besides the lobby, breakfast area, and room so I can't comment on the pool or gym. I also can't comment on surrounding conveniences since I came right from the highway and got right back on it when I checked out.
Earlier in my trip I paid more to stay in a crappier hotel. This was a pleasant night on my trip cross country.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Cathleen B
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Nice place, very clean, good breakfast selections, helpful staff.

Only one issue is limited parking area close to rooms on the front of the hotel--staff should be encouraged to park somewhere besides in front of the rooms to facilitate guests' luggage transfer to/from vehicle. Have stayed here several times and have always encountered the same issue.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Cheryl R
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Everything was great. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. Easy access to the freeway. Large flat screen televsion. Within a few miles were many restaurant choices. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Spent several nights at the new Best Western outside of Yukon, Oklahoma. Expected it to be expensive because it was so new, but found it to be just the opposite. Great service, beautiful room and a full breakfast on top of all that. Excellent value.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here 9-21-12 and was amazed at the room, service and the value! The gals at check-in were great and started our stay off with a good laugh and things just got better from there.Was expecting a general run of the mill room and was shocked at the room we stayed in! Plush, CLEAN and comfortable. The room had a king bed, sleeper sofa and nice lounging area. I had stayed at the BW Turquoise Inn in Cortez just 2 nights before and have since revised my thoughts about BW in general. Both were great places to stay..clean, quiet and the rooms were an exceptional value while traveling on our vacation to the Rockies. I'd highly recommend either to my friends and family and anyone else traveling and looking for a great room.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 135...end of the hall...access from outside or inside..smoking room!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've stayed here three times in the past year, and have been pleased every time. The front desk staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgable. The rooms are large and comfortable. It's located right off I-40, and there are plenty of options for eating within a minute of the driveway. It isn't cheap, but, for under $100, it is worth it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo