“Wonderful--wish we could stay longer!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City West-Yukon
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Yukon
Reviewed June 7, 2009

The room is very large, with a mini living room and kitchenette. Everything sparkles, as if brand new. Beds are comfortable with plenty of pillows. The bathroom has a great shower and the glass built in shelves are a nice touch. Towels are large and thick. Lots of nice restaurants nearby. Breakfast was really tasty with lots of choices and their warm cinnamon rolls. We have no complaints!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed May 28, 2009

I had no trouble finding this place. I followed the online directions and my trusty map and found it so easily, I even said this to the reservation clerk, "You guys were SO EASY to find!". The room was clean, neat, and had plenty enough space for me and my junk. The bathroom was spacious. There was a microwave oven, a small refrigerator, and a wet bar. So nice to be able to wash dishes there than in the bathroom. Loved their wet bar! It's quiet even though the interstate is nearby. Near restaurants, Lowe's, Super Target, Walmart, and lots of other places. The bed was comfortable with lots of pillows (selection of soft, firm). Nice indoor pool, workout room, laundry. Very nice breakfast area - although I was there three nights, I didn't eat breakfast there, but the room was spacious and nicely equipped. Not far from Route 66. Highly recommend. Staff very helpful. Wireless Internet connection worked beautifully.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed March 1, 2009

This is the nicest hotel in Yukon and for that matter one of the nicest in the Oklahoma City area that we have stayed at over the last year. The hotel just opened in November 2008. The hotel was clean and the staff was extremely friendly. The room was big and spacious and had added features such as a wetbar with a mini refrig. and microwave, a 37" LCD TV and iHome clock radio in it. The place was very modern looking and upto date in technology. The hotel looked great from the outside and was even better on the inside. The staff was very friendly and met all of our requests. The kids loved the indoor pool, spa, and sauna area and the free breakfast was very enjoyable.
The location of the hotel is easy to find if you call the hotel or know the area. It is located off of I-40 and Garth Brooks Blvd. right behind the Lowe's in Yukon. The GPS, Maquest, and internet maps have mislocated the hotel from its correct location and the hotel has been trying to get this corrected.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank yamppp
Reviewed November 25, 2008

I spend 7 nights in this hotel recently. It is brand new, and the rooms are great. I had an executive room, which is really a mini-suite. It was spacious, clean, and comfortable.

The hotel has some problems to work out, though. Here's MY list:
1. Service. The front desk staff don't quite understand guest service. One of several examples: I lost my wallet on this trip. The only way I have of getting money (to get my car out of the airport parking garage upon returning home) was to ask the front desk to put an extra charge on my credit card, and give me cash. Not only would they not do it, but when I asked to see the manager, she disappeared.
2. The guest laundry. The dryer is not hooked up yet. An item I found out after washing my clothes then transferring them into the dryer. Wouldn't start. When I looked at the back of it, there was no power cord so it could be plugged in. I was lucky enough to wear wet clothes to work that day - thanks a lot.
3. The Privacy Please sign. Apparently, this sign does not mean anything to housekeeping.

Was this a miserable, horrible stay? No. But it sure could have been made better with a little effort from the staff.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank neandrtl
Travelers also viewed these Yukon hotels
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Yukon
2 mi away
Comfort Suites Yukon
Comfort Suites Yukon
#6 of 9 in Yukon

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City West-Yukon? Share your experiences!