“Catering was great!”

Johnny Carino's Italian
Ranked #12 of 118 Restaurants in Yukon
Cuisines: Italian
Description: From our signature Handmade Lasagna to our famous Spicy Shrimp and Chicken, Carino's offers Italian
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I have used them for catering on multiple occasions, as well as ate inside. I am going to use the catering again with a group of 200. The cost for per-person is among the best considering the quality if food. They also stay around if you'd like to make sure everything goes according to your expectations.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Service was Ok with waitress but unfortunately (probably not her fault) the food was very late in making it to the table. Cocktails were not very good either ( when compared to other establishments). We were a party of 3; my food was bad, my wife's mediocre; the other person's was good. So it is a crap shoot to get a good meal

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We've eaten at this location a few times over the years and have never been disappointed. The food and service is consistently good. I suggest the Root 1 Cab with dinner.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I'll eat at Johnny Carino's but I always look for an out of the way place to sit. The place is not conducive to people being able to converse very easily. The noise level is atrocious and you can't seem to be able to get away from it. The food is good, the tomato sauce has a little too much acid, but passable. The sausage with spaghetti is good, and if you add a sprinkle of sugar to the sauce it takes some of the acid taste out of it. Good Italian country fare
at a somewhat reasonable price.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a chain restaurant and like others around the OKC metro, it is average. The bread and dipping oil with garlic is a great start while you wait for your meal. I almost always order the salmon pecan crusted salad but the salmon continues to decrease in size while the price continues to increase. The are also putting less and less of the pecan topping on the salmon. The food is good and I do recommend eating here, but I want you to know what you're getting into so you won't be disppointed because your expectations were set too high.