“Terrified Motorist”

Hampton Inn Oklahoma City/Yukon
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Yukon
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We were headed down I44 on our way to Vegas. The sky was pitch dark and the rain w so hard that you could not see a thing. We got off on the first exit I could find an d heard the sirens. I ran a red light to turn into the hotel drive. A big burly guy came out and said hurry up and get inside its headed right for us. We took shelter in the lobby bathroom with about 15 others. The staff kept there cool and put their guests first. After an hour and a half the ordeal was over with no injuries and minor damage. The staff opened the kitchen and got juice and snacks for the kids. I have never seen such an awesome display of customer service. They could have been killed but they sheltered even non guests.

Room Tip: It's a small town. all the rooms I saw were clean .
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The place was very nice and very welcoming. Service was outstanding and the breakfast was the best I've had at a hotel. i would definately reccomend staying here for anyone in question. Very nice Very upscale environment.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I realize that Hilton is well within their rights, but under the circumstances I would think a little consideration would be given. I had a reservation for Tuesday, May 21st. Well, Monday, May 20th was the day of the devastating tornado in Moore, OK. Due to the road conditions, more storms in my area and the inability of my family to meet me there, I had to cancel my reservation Monday evening. Numerous calls and messages to the hotel directly were ignored, so I contacted Hilton directly to see if I might be able to get a credit as my card had already been charged for the room. I was basically told "tough". Policy is policy. Ok, fine. I will NEVER stay in another Hilton property.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Clean rooms, reasonably priced, friendly staff, satisfying hot breakfast, comfy beds and pillows, crisp air conditioning, sparkling pool... I could go on. As usual, Hampton wins! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Hampton Inn in Yukon, OK is a very nice place to stay. It is clean. It has a friendly staff. It is conveniently located, off I-40 and not far from many locations. We will definitely stay there again when we are back in the OKC area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel on many occasions over the past 10 years and we have always been very pleased! The staff is amazing and we are always pleased with the complimentary breakfast. The location is perfect if you do not want to stay in OKC. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

This was our 3rd stay at this hotel and the quality, friendliness, and cleanliness have remained high each visit. Yukon seems to be a thriving community of 25,000 people near Oklahoma City.
We ate at Logan's Steakhouse nearby which was also a friendly pleasant place.

• Stayed: April 2013