“Hotel surprisingly nice, buffet very average”
Review of Indigo Sky Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wyandotte
Indigo Sky Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wyandotte
Springfield, Missouri
“Hotel surprisingly nice, buffet very average”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My sweetie and I went there Feb 15 2014 for the first time and were impressed with the hotel room and casino in comparison to the others in the area. Room was spacious, bathroom was large and both had contemporary styling. Bed was comfy and a nice shower. There is a lot of sulpha in the water in this area so the water in the shower and for drinking is kind of stinky and odd flavored. I am a Coke gal so I wished the free drinks were not Pepsi products. Very few wait staff in the casino so mostly a self serve setup. Bar area was nicely decorated as well. We plan to go back with a 6 pack of Coke and maybe some snacks :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Lori J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The room still had the new look when we stayed there 2 nights in late November. The entire staff were very friendly and the food was decent. We would stay again.
The parking canopy for drop off is at the casino entrance and not the hotel entrance as one would assume.

Room Tip: Rooms are all the same. The view is either of the entrance and parking lot or of the pool area.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Busseysr
Forsyth, IL
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Facility is less than 2 yrs old. The outside is very nicely appointed with fountains, outdoor pool, hot tub. Room was nice and clean (no frig/micro). Walk from hotel (inside) to casino. Everything went fine & very nice restaurant. Numbers of other casinos close. Also, an RV park on site. Check prices, I paid less than $75!

Room Tip: Only thing I might suggest is that rooms facing the front on higher floors may have the best view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank mrjlsee
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 20, 2013

A beautiful place. Beautiful rooms, a saltwater pool, spectacular American Indian art. Breakfast and lunch in the restaurant were great. Friendly, attentive service. Great prices in the hotel and restaurant.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Richard S
Joplin, Missouri, United States
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Three of my friends and I stayed at Indigo Sky Hotel for my birthday on August 30, 2013. When we were getting around the next morning we discovered a big blood stain on one of the pillow cases! We brought it to the attention of a supervisor with housekeeping, who escorted us down to the front desk. While in the elevator she proceeded to tell us that since the blood was dry, it really didn't pose a threat of any kind to any of us!!! We really couldn't believe she had just said that!!! Tow of us are educators, one works in health care and the other works for a prosecuting attorney. None of us were born yesterday! The manager of housekeeping met us at the front desk, apologizing for our experience, asked if our room was "complimentary" (does that really change anything?!!! It wasn't!) and said she didn't have access to the computer and would have to talk to "someone" before she could do anything for us. She took my telephone number and then gave us each a $7 off a buffet! I had to offer her my telephone number to call me with the decision, as she NEVER bothered to ask for it! I received a call three hours later letting me know they were going to take 25% off the rate! They LIED!!! I have never received the credit to my charge! WOW!!! What a joke!!! Needless to say, we do not plan to stay here, much less darken the door to the casino and bingo hall. I realize it's no big deal for them, but it was once-upon-a-time our favorite casino to go to & quite often! So sad to be treated like we were idiots and our business didn't matter to them!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank Ellen L
Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Everything seemed new. It was clean and not showing signs of wear yet. The front desk was kind of disorganized, it took two clerks to check us in! They have a very nice saltwater pool. There was a hot tub also. We enjoyed it vey much.

Room Tip: The side away from the pool area is much quieter.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Cindi C
Mansfield, TX
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Staff is great, rooms are clean and nice, pool is beautiful and salt water so it's not filled with awful chlorine. Great food at the restaurant. Prime rib buffet on Wed eve was excellent. Slots payed out often and all appeared to be new machines.

Room Tip: Worth the trip, even for a pop in to check it out.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank rmfilly
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyandotte
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami
Days Inn Miami
Days Inn Miami
#4 of 8 in Miami
Buffalo Run Casino & Resort
Best Western Big Spring Lodge
Homewood Suites by Hilton Joplin

Been to Indigo Sky Hotel? Share your experiences!