“Was not expecting this...”
Review of Diarti

Diarti
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Woodward
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I grew up in the north east where there’s a lot of Italian heritage. You have some mom and pop places that don’t even advertise themselves as Italian places that have some of the best Italian dishes you’ve ever had. So when I saw a “Italian” place in a small town in nowhere Oklahoma I was a bit skeptical but I decided to give it a try.

I walked in an was promptly greeted, the service and attention to customers was great. The menu had a lot of options but wasn’t too big and the prices were all reasonable.

I got the veal Valentino and it was absolutely delicious. Perfectly cooked and a great flavor profile. I was amazed at how good everything tasted. Would definite go here again.

Also had the Italian cream cake and it was a perfect end to a delicious meal.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (88)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I absolutely loved this restaurant. We just accidentally went there because there were quite a few cars outside. What a great idea, food was excellent. We had a salad with their house dressing which is homemade and wonderful. We had lasagna and pizza both were outstanding. Super nice people, quant and clean atmosphere and simple food, but would almost make a special trip to get more of their food. I will definitely go back if passing through. I wish they would branch out into the bigger cities in Oklahoma. I loved it, highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

We just came in this evening with a school group of 32. We called ahead and they assured us they would be ready. We were in a time pinch and they gave us an assurance of the speediness of our meal and exceeded it. I appreciate their staff and it was an extremely delicious meal! If I am in this area again, I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2019

I will definitely be back here for more great tasting food. I had the spaghetti with meatballs and sausage. The bread served with it and the dip was fantastic. The waitress told me everything is homemade and it taste like it. The best Italian food I have ever tasted. Can't wait to go back and try other dishes. I had gotten a 10% discount card from the hotel I was staying in. The price is good even without the discount.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 19, 2019

We visited the restaurant TripAdvisor reviews. We were a little worried when we pulled up because the outside doesn’t look like much. I’m glad we decided to go in because the food was great!! The dishes were prepared very fast and fresh. I would definitely go again when in town.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Std4SMTNG

Been to Diarti? Share your experiences!