“Wonderful food, great service and family environment” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Woodward
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food, great service and family environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great family business. We love Tony and Alvin who really know how to take care of every customer. Please discover this great Italian restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank David B

Houston, Texas
“Unexpectedly great Italian food in Woodward”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were visiting family in the area and we love to check out the local restaurants. We both had veal (spouse has veal parmigan and i had veal marsala) and the food and service was amazing. We ordered a bottle of wine and loved the hot bread. We should have ordered salads but didn't realize at the time that they weren't included. I hope they are still in busines and still as good when we make it back to Woodward this year.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“One of Woodward Jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I chose to have Italian food on a Friday night, so we decided to try Diarti's Italian Cafe. It was packed but we still decided to stay. The manager, Art, was very attentive to us and other waiting customers. Many of his customers knew him on a first name basis because many were regulars. His interactions along with his customer service would bring back any customer. Once we were seated, we decided to order what was recommended by him and we were not disappointed. First, the fresh baked bread with the olive oil and garlic was a great starter and the bread kept on coming because we couldn't stop eating. It didn't stop there, the entrees were amazing. The Veal Arabiata, which is a spicy dish, was delicious. The whole experience was something everyone in Woodward wouldn't be disappointed with. The only disappointment we had was that we didn't visit sooner. Needless to say, we became Diarti's regulars.

• Visited November 2013
“Ravioli Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stopped in last Saturday for lunch with family and ordered the Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli with Vodka Sauce. The pasta was very light and almost buttery, the spinach was fresh and the Vodka Sauce was a red cream sauce. This is by far the best pasta I have ever tasted and I felt like the serving size was appropriate. The others ordered salads and both loved them. The salad was made with fresh greens, not iceberg, and fresh vegetables. I read some of the other review about the wait staff and didn't experience the treatment others said they received. Our waitress was very friendly, patient and offered great service. I will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2013
“Local Not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Im a local and although I adore their pizza, I won't eat in the restaurant any more. Owners are amazing and so friendly which is the only reason i even come back for the pizza. Had really bad service from a waitress who wasn't friendly at all on 4 of the 5 occasions I did eat there. I would recommend the ravioli in vodka sauce with a salad for starters ...but I'm gong for the pizza to take home.

• Visited August 2013