“This is the place for everyone!! ”
Review of Northwest Inn

Northwest Inn
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Making the reservations was amazing! So easy, Ashlee was knowledgeable and quick, she handled multiple reservations with efficiently and confedence. We arrived late and check in was a breeze and the night lady was friendly welcoming and helpful! Our room was clean spacious, thick towels, plenty for two! Refrigerator, microwave, flat screen Hd tv's, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Lamps with double plugs in each. Feather pillows, bed was comfortable we slept great at night and had a great nap during the afternoon. The workout room was great 2 tread mills, elliptical, bike, free weights, 3 sizes of yoga balls, medicine balls ! Couches and big tv, Indoor heated pool, pool table, foosball table, ping pong table, 9 hole putting course. Restaurant in the hotel opwn fir Breakfast and Dinner! Made to order breakfast omlets and waffles, with buffet - juices and fruits, yogurts ect!! Excellent visit!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Road_Warriors_Pilots
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

We appreciate your kind comments on our facilities and staff. The amenities we offer our guest just enhances the stay for individuals and keeps them coming back while visiting Woodward .
I have passed your testimonial on to the TEAM here at the hotel. They were hard to make the guest stay a pleasant experience.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband stayed at this hotel every week for close to 8 months and finally had enough when the last week he was there, he stayed only 3 days because of the weather. They charged him $460+ instead of the $277 + the price of a regular room instead of the suite since they gave that room away. Then when they corrected it, they didn't take off the original amount that was wrong. I have called and faxed numerous times as the regular room was supposed to be $99, per Anne, but I kept telling her it was holding $138 from our account. She continued to say it would not go through and her computer showed $99. Well, what do you know it DID go through for the wrong amount and now they still have not fixed it and that was over a week ago. It's not the money, it's the principal that they held out close to $900 from our account the entire week for a 3-night stay and still ripped us off $40! They had not concern what so ever about the excessive money pending and apparently have no concerns or intentions of correcting their mistake! I'd sleep in my car before I stayed here again !

Room Tip: Apparently the walls are think and hardly any insullation because you can hear people snoring and ta...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank JAMIE G
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

We do apologize for your situation when your debit card was used for your stay.
The bank places a hold on funds in your account for room and tax charges, plus an additional amount usually $15.00 for incidentals. Depending on your bank's procedures , these holds on your account funds may be in effect for up to 2 weeks. The hotel accepts no responsibility for holds placed on debit cards and resulting unavailability of funds in your bank account. Authorizations are done upon check in to make sure funds are available. If an individual stay is 5 days and that individual checks out prior to stay those funds may not be available till a later date. It is the banks policy when funds will be available.
We do have this Debit Card Notice posted at the front desk.
Sorry for your inconvenience.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We visited over Christmas - blizzard the last few miles driving into Woodward. Very impressed with the front desk staff-I had made a reservation several months earlier and they couldn't find it as they had it booked for November but no problem. Got an inside room--much warmer than last year and quieter as our heater didn't run all the time. Wish I had brought my swimsuit as the pool looked great. This hotel would be ideal for a large family with lots to do--the miniature golf, heated pool, gym, etc. We were visiting family with no extra bedroom and appreciated the breakfast and dinner service - restaurant was better than we expected. I was surprised to be able to order wine with dinner one night but another night the waitress was under age so we weren't able to get wine with our dinner. One night the restaurant wasn't open for dinner but we had ample food from the night before, so we just asked for plastic silverware at the front desk and microwaved the leftovers. Love the hot chocolate, coffee and hot tea available 24 hours! We will definitely book this hotel every time we are in the area!!!.

Room Tip: If you don't mind a little noise before 10 p.m. get in the atrium area.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank garlicaddict2016
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

We appreciate you taking time to make comments on our hotel.

Your comments on our staff will be shared to all.

We look forward to having you stay here at the Northwest Inn during your next visit to Woodward.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Wow what a excellent place to stay. Great customer service all around. My grandchildren stayed with me, pool and mini golf plus the game tables. They had a blast. The breakfast was excellent. Full hot breakfast put in a order they will make it for you. Thank you for a great visit. I will be back when I visit my son.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank sarahhaight

We thank you for your comments on our hotel and service.

Our goal is to "Take Care of the Customer" while they are our guest.

The TEAM here works hard and your comments are appreciated.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Comfortable rooms, nice breakfast, and friendly staff. What more do you need? Every time I am in the area, this is where I stay. It is a quite place. And, you actually get a hearty breakfast (even made to order), not one of those "hot breakfasts" other places offer where you have to make your own waffle.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Brenda S
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for sharing your guest experience with us.
We feel that our cooked -to- order breakfast is the best in town.
Our freindly staff looks forward to your next stay.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed here just this past week with my dog, I was in a room that faces the parking lot which made it easy for me to walk my dog, Housekeeping staff listened to my request when I ask that they not go in my room for fear of my dog running off, Breakfast was great every morning, I tried something different each morning ( they have many options ) I have never stayed in such an awesome place with so many things to do and a great friendly staff, your doing it right North West Inn so keep it up!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank KWEBBS
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

We know how important it is for our guests to have proper accommodations for there pets.

Thank you for your kind comments about the great TEAM we have here at the Northwest Inn.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Travel a ton in the oil and gas business and enjoy staying at the NW. Clean rooms, good food and extremy helpful staff. Especially Dawn at the from desk!! I travel with a small dog and have a couple small requests she was able to help me. People who actually care about the guests make a world of difference! I will stay here again and again! Thanks NW inn!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Barnash222

We appreciate your comments.
Our staff tries there best to make our guest feel comfortable during there time away from home.

We hope you find our exterior renovations appealing with that Northwest Oklahoma look.