“Our Woodward home when we are in the area”
Review of Northwest Inn

Northwest Inn
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
Houston, Texas
“Our Woodward home when we are in the area”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We visited over Christmas - blizzard the last few miles driving into Woodward. Very impressed with the front desk staff-I had made a reservation several months earlier and they couldn't find it as they had it booked for November but no problem. Got an inside room--much warmer than last year and quieter as our heater didn't run all the time. Wish I had brought my swimsuit as the pool looked great. This hotel would be ideal for a large family with lots to do--the miniature golf, heated pool, gym, etc. We were visiting family with no extra bedroom and appreciated the breakfast and dinner service - restaurant was better than we expected. I was surprised to be able to order wine with dinner one night but another night the waitress was under age so we weren't able to get wine with our dinner. One night the restaurant wasn't open for dinner but we had ample food from the night before, so we just asked for plastic silverware at the front desk and microwaved the leftovers. Love the hot chocolate, coffee and hot tea available 24 hours! We will definitely book this hotel every time we are in the area!!!.

Room Tip: If you don't mind a little noise before 10 p.m. get in the atrium area.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank garlicaddict2016
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
We appreciate you taking time to make comments on our hotel.

Your comments on our staff will be shared to all.

We look forward to having you stay here at the Northwest Inn during your next visit to Woodward.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Bolivia, North Carolina
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Wow what a excellent place to stay. Great customer service all around. My grandchildren stayed with me, pool and mini golf plus the game tables. They had a blast. The breakfast was excellent. Full hot breakfast put in a order they will make it for you. Thank you for a great visit. I will be back when I visit my son.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank sarahhaight
We thank you for your comments on our hotel and service.

Our goal is to "Take Care of the Customer" while they are our guest.

The TEAM here works hard and your comments are appreciated.
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Comfortable rooms, nice breakfast, and friendly staff. What more do you need? Every time I am in the area, this is where I stay. It is a quite place. And, you actually get a hearty breakfast (even made to order), not one of those "hot breakfasts" other places offer where you have to make your own waffle.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Brenda S
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your guest experience with us.
We feel that our cooked -to- order breakfast is the best in town.
Our freindly staff looks forward to your next stay.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed here just this past week with my dog, I was in a room that faces the parking lot which made it easy for me to walk my dog, Housekeeping staff listened to my request when I ask that they not go in my room for fear of my dog running off, Breakfast was great every morning, I tried something different each morning ( they have many options ) I have never stayed in such an awesome place with so many things to do and a great friendly staff, your doing it right North West Inn so keep it up!

2 Thank KWEBBS
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
We know how important it is for our guests to have proper accommodations for there pets.

Thank you for your kind comments about the great TEAM we have here at the Northwest Inn.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Travel a ton in the oil and gas business and enjoy staying at the NW. Clean rooms, good food and extremy helpful staff. Especially Dawn at the from desk!! I travel with a small dog and have a couple small requests she was able to help me. People who actually care about the guests make a world of difference! I will stay here again and again! Thanks NW inn!!

2 Thank Barnash222
We appreciate your comments.
Our staff tries there best to make our guest feel comfortable during there time away from home.

We hope you find our exterior renovations appealing with that Northwest Oklahoma look.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stay in town every other week and have tried them all. Other than wishing there was a hot tub, this exceeds all my needs. Comfortable beds and a great Breakfast set it apart. Good people, I hold a meeting there once or twice a year also and they have done a very nice job with that as well.

2 Thank Matthew K
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments about our hotel, staff and service.
We have a staff that cares and does there best to "Take Care of the Customer"
We look forward to your next stay.
Try our new mini 9 hole golf course located in our atrium.
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had booked to stay two nights at the Northwest Inn. The first evening the TV didn't work and a friendly maintenance man came and worked on it. He said I probably shouldn't turn it off unless I was finished watching. Didn't seem to be a new problem. Yet the second night the TV still didn't work, so it obviously had not been traded out. Nor did the internet work and the woman at the desk informed me she could reset the router, but "there wasn't anything else she could do." They are obviously working hard to do a facelift on the property, but unless they have what a traveler needs and wants, I don't see it as a great investment. I won't stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask if the TV and internet works before getting a room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Main116
We do not want our guest to be disappointed.
I apologize for our staffs response to the service you were asking for.
We will be retraining our employees on how to respond and take care of our guest issues.

We look forward to your next stay while in Woodward.