Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward
  • Breakfast included
Northwest Inn(Woodward)
Red Country Inn(Woodward)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hotelhot breakfastbreakfast staffking suiteexcellent place to stayin townany questionshotel is locatedconvenient locationstaff was friendlypleasant surprisegreat breakfastbreakfast barone night staybusiness tripwould stay here againwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We usually have a good experience at Hampton Inn hotels and this was another good experience. The hotel is newer to the area and seemed clean and comfortable. It is always nice to have breakfast included. My daughters enjoyed having the indoor pool available since we experienced unseasonably cool temps during our visit, but the pool water was quite cold. One of the treadmills in the fitness area was closed but we took advantage of nearby Crystal Beach for our walks. The hotel is also in close proximity to walmart and some various restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2014

After staying at another chain hotel for the past two years, and finding that they didn't have any reservations for me, I went to the Hampton Inn. I was very satisfied with the quality of the rooms and breakfast and will go back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are clean, modern and well-arranged. All the amenities are there. The pool and workout area was fine, per my husband. The front desk staff and housekeeping are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is warm, well-prepared and enjoyable. The only drawback is this inn faces a busy intersection with considerable truck traffic. The noise is noticeable to an old country girl, but may not phase anyone else. It was an enjoyable stay and the second time we have stayed there. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here 2 nights for business. My king suite is amazing. It's huge and well worth the money for the space and peace you get. My only draw backs are- really need black out shades, faster Internet for working and there is a lot of semi noise. Those are all workable issues but would be fabulous if improved. Breakfast is great, heated pool and hot tub are fantastic. Staff is extra friendly and helpful. Housekeeping is extraordinary and very pleasant to speak with. I'm not offended but some will be with the tobacco smell in the hallways. This is western Oklahoma with a lot of oilfield workers that smoke and there are smoking rooms. Once in my room, I couldn't smell it but in the hallways you certainly can. The tea and coffee station 24 hrs is fabulous. The suites are absolutely huge and very pleasant to stay in. Very pleasurable experience for me.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Called late after a day of exploring Great Salt Plains and Gloss Mountains State Parks. Took the last suitable room they had for our family and it was great. Good typical breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, etc...). Staff was friendly and helpful. Left here to check out Boiling Springs, Alabaster Caverns, and Little Sahara State Parks. 5 yr old son enjoyed the pool for a morning swim before we left.

Stayed: June 2014