“Perfect stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The staff is very helpful! I stay here every time. the owners welcome me in and always end up chatting for a while. the breakfast is the normal Hampton breakfast. the rooms are very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward

Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is a hard review to write. Everything is how we expected. We used points to reserve the room so there was a very quick check-in. I couldn't get the key to work but my husband did. Dropped off our stuff, checked out the room then went to dinner. The only complaint was that the blackout shades wouldn't close completely so there was some light coming into the room. The next morning the complimentary breakfast was what I've come to expect from Hampton Inns. Hot food was hot and cold was cold. I do appreciate that they put milk into pitchers for the cereal rather than making you use a full carton. I always have some left over and don't drink milk unless there's Strawberry Quick mixed in it.

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor near the end of the hall. Easy access to our car but very little f...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business purpose. The staff very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend to stay at this hotel. The only thing that bother me was that there weren't any shade to black-out the window. So in the morning if you want to sleep in, you can't because the room will be very bright from the sun.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The hotel itself was very nice. The desk staff were very pleasant. It was an extremely busy week end. We were disappointed in the coldness of the indoor swimming pool-although the hot tub was working okay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I was away on business and had to spend a few nights away, I pulled into the hampton and realized I had left my credit card at home, I told the front desk and they were more than helpful in getting me in a room. Very friendly and helpful and very clean rooms...

1  Thank Allen M
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The service and staff were great. I have to write 200 characters. So it was cold outside but warm inside. The location was great. Oops still not done. Don't know the town has some great steak places. I am really getting fed up.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I had a great visit. The hotel was very clean. The hot tub and pool was amazing. The bed was super comfy. I loved the blankets and pillows thought I was on cloud nine. The wonderful part about coming home was they had a place that I could order the awesome pillows and bedding.