“NOT a typical America's Best Value Inn”

Americas Best Value Inn Weatherford
Americas Best Value Inn Weatherford
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Weatherford
Albuquerque
“NOT a typical America's Best Value Inn”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I stayed there the night of 14 November 2011, rooms 42 and 46. It ranks as the worse motel I have experienced in the US. The smell was horrible, the flies were plentiful, the location was in the industrial section of town, we actually brought in our own bedding due to concerns over cleanliness. You would be better off taking any of the numerous motels off of exit 82. Worse of all, this place was listed with "4 checks" (best possible) in the ABVI Lodging Directory.

Too bad, the other two ABVIs we stayed at on this trip were great. If this had been the first time I had stayed at an America's Best Value, I would never return to one.

Room Tip: A room at a different motel.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Me and my husband from South Africa, Cape Town stayed there for 16 nights. We received good service
and the staff members where very friendly and helpful. It is a walking distance to town and I loved my walks to town, while my husband was working.
Everything which we needed was available in the room. I also received a good rate.
There is only one matter which the owner can do better on is to make the swimmingpool area nicer and that the swimmingpool clear and clean every day.
Thank you for my nice stay there, me and my husband enjoyed it there.
Cape Town, South Africa September 2011

Room Tip: The second building was our room facing towards town side. Was very nice.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Management1700, SSAP Director. South central Region at Americas Best Value Inn Weatherford, responded to this review, October 8, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,
Critical feedback is a great way for us to improve upon our guest satisfaction.
We do apologize for your negative experience you had regarding our pool. We have improved upon this and taken the corrective measures that will enhance your over all experience at our hotel. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your future lodging needs.
Management
Covington, Indiana
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I booked this hotel based on pictures from their website. They should be prosecuted for deception. The "non-smoking" room stunk and was filthy, bed linens dirty, the towels didn't look clean and smelled terrible. The pool.......one foot of brown water in the bottom filled with trash! Overall disaster!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank sunshine120265
Management1700, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Weatherford, responded to this review, October 8, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,
I'm concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your stay. We accommodate many guests each day, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to each guest. Please accept my sincere apologies. I would also like to let you know the the issues you experienced at our hotel during your stay have been addressed in our departmental meetings to avoid future guest dissatisfaction.
We look forward to another opportunity to service your future lodging needs
Management

Travelers are raving about these Weatherford hotels

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed July 3, 2011

The bed was hard, pillows were flat. I'm 5'4 and in the shower I had to duck down to get my hair wet, it was to low. It was July and the pool had no water in it.. The pictures on the internet were misleading.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Bluebelly67
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience at our property. Critical feedback is a great way for us to improve guest satisfaction. We apologize for any negative experiences you had during your stay at our property. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your future lodging needs
Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weatherford
Best Western Plus Weatherford
Days Inn Clinton
Days Inn Clinton
#6 of 9 in Clinton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Weatherford? Share your experiences!