“Sand Dunes in the middle of Oklahoma”

Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Waynoka
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Even if you don't ride a dune buggy this is an awesome place. Lots of free hiking trails and the trek through the sand will give you a workout.

3  Thank Okpolosi

Reviewed January 8, 2012

We go to Little sahara about 5 times a year. For beginners to experts or even drag racers , little sahara has areas for you. . If you have quads, a buggy or a rzr/rhino it is a must do trip. Be sure to make reservations at Little Sahara Powersports or Deuces wild campground if you are going on any holiday or big event wekend. There are plenty of youtube videos and you can see sandfest, snakehunt or spring break videos on the web.

3  Thank KcRadar
Reviewed October 31, 2011

After a long drive from MS to OK it was such a relief to land at the Bunkhouse in Waynoka, Ok. No sand in MS but tons here. I have ridden the Rubicon puttering around our place and was a little nervous about the dunes. Look out Little Sahara. I'm coming back soon and it won't be on a Rubicon. We had so much fun! My only concern is the big Sand Railers. They think they own the place so you are constantly own edge.
If you need a clean place for your family to stay, the Bunkhouse is the place to be. Just a short ride through town to the Dunes for FUN FOR A LIFETIME!!! Hutch's country Market in town has EVERYTHING and I mean everything you could need. They even make their own beef sticks. Very Tasty! My family and I had an awesome time in this very small town with big attitude. We will be back to stay with Karen and "Woody" for many years to come. Lee, Mary, Clint and Leslie. Hernando, MS

3  Thank ThinArnold
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I love these sand dunes. I drive 6 hours at leat twice a year to enjoy the sand

3  Thank Bighamster
Reviewed May 2, 2011

I worked this last weekend as a park ranger. This place is a hopping and exciting place to ride and hang out and drink afew and camp. No I couldn't drink but everyone else was. I had fun seeing all the buggies and atv's there were some sharp one's for sure!! I'm sure I'll go back next year and work it again. It wasn't bad not too many people got out of hand!!! If u plan on coming the last wkend in April when the town of waynoka is doing the rattlesnake hunt is the time to go. There were thosands and thosands of people there this past wkend!!!

2  Thank Kenny B