Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Amazing!

We had a great time visiting the winery. All of their wines are excellent! I highly recommend the... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2018
toohorsey4u
Enid, Oklahoma
via mobile
Outstanding wine and cheese pairing

Thank you groupon! I don't know if I would have discovered this place without groupon. Brad makes... read more

Reviewed April 22, 2018
Miss_Ivy_92
Ada, Oklahoma

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Five of us visited the Wine Tasting Room and had a wonderful time. We celebrated a birthday and two of us were visiting from Texas. The wine was really good, even the white... which is not my favorite, especially with the interesting cheese pairings. We would have liked a bit more history of the wine, but all was great! Highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Got a Groupon for wine and cheese paring. My husband and I totally enjoyed the wine and cheese parings and the atmosphere. Such a nice enjoyable place to spend a couple of hours tasting their great delicious wine and mead paired with delicious Oklahoma made cheeses. Who knew Oklahoma had so much to offer? What a great valentine surprise.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017

It was an amazing experience. We had planned to go to Watonga and was lucky enough to stumble upon this little gem. The proprietor was so kind and the selections were amazing. We did the cheese plate and was not disappointed at all. You get a selection of 5 of their different wines that are made on premises with Oklahoma cheese pairings from all over Oklahoma. It was amazing to see the variety that Oklahoma offers in wine and in cheeses. I highly suggest a visit if you are near this area of Oklahoma.

Date of experience: January 2017
Bstinson33, Manager at Whirlwind Winery, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Thanks Sara! Appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Look forward to seeing you guys again.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Okay, I love wine tasting. So I bought this wonderful Groupon and drove out to Watonga.

The first wine is a sweet rose and it was nice. Usually rose are a bit tart and l loved doing it sweet. They paired their wines with Oklahoma cheeses and it was so fun. They tend to do sweet wines, including a sand plum and a honey - apple with a mead that was treated like a wine.

This man is big on Oklahoma, but in a non-aggressive way: he just shows you Oklahoma in a different way - what Oklahoma can give. They are the first winery in Oklahoma I've been to that grows all of their own grapes.

This is one must-go-to winery. It's a great day trip.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Michelle1fashionista
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I are staying at Roman Nose State Park, and saw the GroupOn offer. We were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the multiple offerings, our hosts knowledge, and the pairings with cheese/chocolate. We left with 2 bottles of wine! Also, very generous samples! I'm glad that we were able to catch them during their limited hours.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank michigantimc
Whirlwind W, General Manager at Whirlwind Winery, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!