Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Amazing!

We had a great time visiting the winery. All of their wines are excellent! I highly recommend the... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2018
toohorsey4u
Enid, Oklahoma
via mobile
Outstanding wine and cheese pairing

Thank you groupon! I don't know if I would have discovered this place without groupon. Brad makes... read more

Reviewed April 22, 2018
Miss_Ivy_92
Ada, Oklahoma

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Whirlwind Winery is a fun place to visit. We did wine tasting. They are very generous with their tasting. There is no vineyard to visit, but the store is very cute. It is well worth it to stop by if you are anywhere close.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Vicki I
Reviewed November 21, 2015

Very cute and cozy little wine shop. My husband and I visited here after I had gotten a Groupon for a wine tasting for two. It was a great experience. Don helped us with the wines and cheeses and gave us great information on the both as well as the area. He was wonderful to talk to and made the experience so much better. The wines were very tasty and the atmosphere was wonderful. Highly recommend checking this place out.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank 258donnac
Reviewed November 15, 2015

My husband and I were staying at Roman Nose and decided to stop by the winery in town. I am glad we did, ended up having a party and left with some great wine and cheese.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Nice little winery. Fun to see the jugs of wine around the walls. The owner was enjoyable as we sampled his fare. A fun stop in Watonga.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Stopped at the tasting room on our way to Northern Oklahoma for a week's vacation. Left with half a case of wine. The folks running this location are both making the wine in the back of the shop and selling the wine in the front. When we came in, the gentleman came from the back in apron and gloves, pretty obviously in the middle of something. No hesitation to stop and assist us in trying out the wines and discussing various options. Very knowledgeable, very helpful. I plan to go back soon.

Date of experience: June 2015