“Great Sunday Brunch Buffet - Friendly Service!”
Review of The Canebrake Kitchen - CLOSED

The Canebrake Kitchen
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy global cuisine crafted from locally-sourced ingredients in our beautiful food-to-table kitchen. Our award-winning staff serves seasonal fare in a 65-seat restaurant looking into an open kitchen. Gourmet cooking classes, wine dinners and culinary demonstrations offer a chance for you to join in on this delicious destination. Whether you're here for the week or just an evening of relaxation, you are sure to feel pampered at The Canebrake Kitchen.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We drove from Tulsa to Wagoner for the Sunday Brunch Buffet at Canebrake. We were warmly greeted and seated right away. I ordered a bottle of Champagne to go with my orange juice :) and my husband had a Bloody Mary.
We both ordered Eggs Benedict at the "Eggs Bar" and the Benedict is wonderful! Some of the best. The selection of items was really interesting - I had some of the fresh fruit, and tried a little of each of the salads, which were all very good. My husband tried a couple of the entrees which he said were very good. There were also some nice (tasty) canapes, and a good dessert selection. My husband tried the Chocolate Mousse, and a Chocolate Raspberry cupcake, I had Chocolate dipped Strawberry and a sliver of pie (I can't remember what it was called) but it was very creamy with a nice light crust. We really enjoyed everything we tried. we especially liked that there were very different selections than are usually seen on brunch buffets. Excellent service - a gentleman (the owner?) stopped at the table and evidently recognised that this was our first time there and he was very gracious and welcoming. All in all, a very enjoyable experience!

Shiloh M, Guest Relations Manager at The Canebrake Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2014

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your Sunday at The Canebrake. Thank you for praising the brunch selection that we offer along with our customer service.
We look forward to serving you again!

There are newer reviews for The Canebrake Kitchen

Reviewed December 26, 2012

If your ever in the area and would like to experience a wonderful meal and a great atmosphere then do not hesitate to visit the Canebreak. The owners are very involved and you can feel their passion for the kitchen and the entire property. They use fresh local ingredients and the menu is very diverse. Check out their website for menus and activities. They also have very nice modern (pet friendly) cabins for rent and a yoga program. Also George Hilligoss is the bartender and has been a favorite Tahlequah mixologist for years, he knows what he's doing and really cares about each drink he makes. Have fun and enjoy, I always do.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Friendly people and wonderful food! We loved the Cod and the steak. The S'more creme brulee is out-of-this-world!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This restaurant is a wonderful part of a wonderful getaway from it all weekend. This is a great place for evening dinner on the patio or a wonderful Sunday brunch or as a part of a vacation stay which includes spa services, walking trails, and other entertainment. The service in the restaurant is second to none. Chef Bracken has a menu full of a wonderful variety of meats, fresh vegetables and great desserts. The staff is very friendly and most attentive to your needs. Don't miss this hidden jewel on your next trip to Oklahoma!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I love the Canebreak. It is just wonderful to go out there on a Sunday and have a marvelous brunch. The atmosphere is wonderful and the service superb. The food is always good; we are vegetarians, but we can find plenty of items that suit our needs. The little touches make the Canebreak special, such as nice white table cloths, individual cloth towels in the bathroom,hosts that will retrieve your car for you if needed, and a lovely outdoor patio for dining. My husband and I try to eat there at least once a month.