“Some tasty wines.”

Summerside Vineyards, Winery & Meadery
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Vinita
More attraction details
Owner description: Two of life’s great pleasures are travel and wine. Historic Route 66 & the I-44 Vinita exit is the setting for the tasting room, winery and meadery. The sound of music welcomes you, and the gift shop offers wine accessories and gift baskets. Enjoy tasting a delicious range of our Made in Oklahoma wines and meads from dry to sweet, white to reds produced, blended and bottled right here in our cellar.Like most Oklahoma wineries, visitors will enjoy a friendly tasting room atmosphere where we help make choices easy for the casual wine drinker. We especially welcome Historic Route 66 fans to the home of Route 66 Red Wine.Wine and dine in the winery Bistro - Grapevine patio or indoor dining - known for great food, wine, and service in a relaxed setting. Our staff wants to get to know you and will greet you warmly.
Felton, California
364 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“Some tasty wines.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Nice wine tasting (and they didnt charge like so many in CA do now). Bought 1 bottle of the Route 66 red. It is tasty. Easy on off at the tollway exit. Didnt eat there but have been told it is vry good.

Visited April 2013

Olathe, Kansas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great winery and bistro”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Across the street from the highway exist, Sommerside offers a nice casual wine tasting experience and bistro. We tried 16 wines and meads served by staff that were knowledgeable about wine making. The Butler's Choice Port is comparable to Warre's Reserve Port. We bought the Raspberry wine and another wine called Tantalizing Tanalou a lovely blackberry flavored wine. The bistro had a great chicken salad with pineapple and a delicious spinach salad. Both my wife and I enjoyed the tomato and basil soup. Unfortunately, this profitable winery is up for sale, so hurry in for a visit.

Visited May 2013
Manassas, Virginia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The wines were ok, the meads were actually much better. Smuggling some of them home in my luggage. Very nice lady behind the counter; she wasn't the winemaker but was able to describe their business and their wines quite nicely. I stuck to the dry stuff; I can't really comment on their sweeter wine offerings.

Visited March 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“hidden gem!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I am definitely visiting Vinita again just to wine and dine at this establishment!!! Good wine selections and decent food.

Visited March 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good Wine, Good Time”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My GPS took me all over the world but when I called the winery I was better able to locate them. Cute little area. Has a bistro open 11am-3pm and tours at 1:30pm and 3:30pm. We ran a little late for the 3:30pm so didn't make it unfortunately, hopefully another time. Cute little wine accessories for purchase and furniture to sit around. Could tast up to 4 wines for free and after the crowd died down she let us try a few more as well. I purchased a great bottle of cider and can't wait to pop it open. The staff was very knowledgeable and kind. Overall great time.

Visited February 2013

Been to Summerside Vineyards, Winery & Meadery? Share your experiences!