“hidden gem!!!”

Summerside Vineyards, Winery & Meadery
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Vinita
More attraction details
Owner description: Two of life’s great pleasures are travel and wine. Historic Route 66 & the I-44 Vinita exit is the setting for the tasting room, winery and meadery. The sound of music welcomes you, and the gift shop offers wine accessories and gift baskets. Enjoy tasting a delicious range of our Made in Oklahoma wines and meads from dry to sweet, white to reds produced, blended and bottled right here in our cellar.Like most Oklahoma wineries, visitors will enjoy a friendly tasting room atmosphere where we help make choices easy for the casual wine drinker. We especially welcome Historic Route 66 fans to the home of Route 66 Red Wine.Wine and dine in the winery Bistro - Grapevine patio or indoor dining - known for great food, wine, and service in a relaxed setting. Our staff wants to get to know you and will greet you warmly.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I am definitely visiting Vinita again just to wine and dine at this establishment!!! Good wine selections and decent food.

There are newer reviews for Summerside Vineyards, Winery & Meadery

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My GPS took me all over the world but when I called the winery I was better able to locate them. Cute little area. Has a bistro open 11am-3pm and tours at 1:30pm and 3:30pm. We ran a little late for the 3:30pm so didn't make it unfortunately, hopefully another time. Cute little wine accessories for purchase and furniture to sit around. Could tast up to 4 wines for free and after the crowd died down she let us try a few more as well. I purchased a great bottle of cider and can't wait to pop it open. The staff was very knowledgeable and kind. Overall great time.

Been to Summerside Vineyards, Winery & Meadery? Share your experiences!