Courtyard Oklahoma City North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsquail springs mallwould stay here againquiet hotelnice propertygood sizecomfortable bedking suiteconvenient locationstaff was friendlymarriottbjsgymtubhousekeepingrefrigeratorclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful mini vacation staying here, the hotel staff was very polite on every shift which I usually find is rare. The pool was very clean and we enjoyed our swim time. The room was perfect, very clean and cozy. I enjoyed the room service from the onsite restaraunt and bar. Also we paid $5 extra a person to our room rate and had an excellent breakfast each day! We will stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank malonesgirl06
Reviewed April 21, 2013

On a night when the skies opened up, pouring rain and lightening were a challenge to drive to the area from OKC, it was nice to turn into this Courtyard (where I planned to stay anyway). Location excellent, shops and restaurants aplenty, but having the Avanti bar and grille attached and accessible down a corridor and locked door made this a plus I hadnt counted on. The rook was very comfortable,having a refrig and mw make it more like home when on the road. The front desk personnel were professional and efficient, the norm for what I expect at Courtyards. The TV signal was a little iffy from day to day but did not detract from the overall stay. I would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Just like the others in the chain- adequate for an overnight stay when you're on the road. Clean, no-frills rooms with comfortable beds. Breakfast is included in the rate, but it's full of high-calorie, salty options. Not much that's tasty, much less healthy.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Recently spent 2 nights at this hotel. The rooms were clean, beds very comfortable, and the hotel employees were pleasantly accommodating. The hotel provides a nice breakfast buffet with fresh waffles and fresh fruit for an additional discounted meal price, well worth the money.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I cannot believe they were willing to send me back my KING SIZE down pillow and would not allow me to pay for the postage! Rarely do you see corporations doing something so nice!
The hotel is nice as well but honestly, it all about the people who work there - keep up the good work.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business