“Simply awesome!”
Review of Tiger Safari

Tiger Safari
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Tuttle
More attraction details
Owner description: African Safari Huts We have brought an authentic African Village to Oklahoma . Staying on the cutting edge of leisure getaways, the Tiger Safari Zoological Park developed the Shi-Awela Safari village, Shi-Awela meaning “a peaceful place of rest”. This secluded African safari village will include two authentic African bush huts circling a small lagoon, authentic African-style landscaping with thorn trees, and natural veldt (long grass). Inside the African Hut, you are surrounded by authentic African decor. Fireplace Air-Conditioning & Heat QUEEN size bed Accmodates up to 6 people Big Screen TV With Blu-Ray Player Refrigerator/freezer Microwave Coffee-maker
“Simply awesome!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Upon arriving my daughter and I were welcomed warmly into the park. The animales there were definitely loved by their keepers and the owner who proudly showed us his two new Gibson monkeys. Every animals cage was clean and the impressiveness of how well each were cared for was great! We also stayed in the hut over night. This was simply awesome. At 3 am I woke up to some storms. Going out on the balcony and seeing the lighting and rain being surrounded by the lavish hut (all decor from Africa btw.) Made me feel as if I wasn't a state away but a country. My daughter is already asking to go back and we merely left today! This is a must to see for all ages! Btw take the sundowner tour u get to pet and get pics made with the animals.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank momburnett

Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“wild good time”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a great weekend at The Tiger Safari. The staff was very friendly and they made sure our experience was one to remember. We enjoyed the VIP tour that allowed us to hold and take pictures with several of the baby animals. We stayed in the African Hut which allowed us to go in to the park towards the evening, which is when the animals get really active. Our stay in the hut was amazing. It has a beautiful view of the park from the wrap around patio where we enjoyed listening to the lions while we grilled. The bed was comfortable and the room was beautiful. We will be going back just to stay in the hut! Thank You Bill and your staff for the great experience!!!!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Amber H
McKinney, Texas, United States
“spring break/family entertainment”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We enjoyed seeing all the sweet animals up close! If it hadn't been so cold durong our Spring Break, I KNOW we would have enjoyed it EVEN more:). The animals are very well cared for and the place is nicely laid out. There were maybe a few of the smaller ones that we wished had little camera's or a way to view them better as they were hiding from the cold as well.
The owner and the cabi were very nice as well. LOVED the fireplace near the bed and the kids enjoyed the loft area too. Their own little hidden space:)
Go and try for the family!

Visited March 2013
Oklahoma City
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“love this place”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have worked at a daycare and we take the kids to Tiger Safari every year, it is a cool place to see all the animals and the owner is a OKC fireman. You can see and if your lucky hold this huge snake with help, you can feed the tiger, have a picnic lunch and enjoy the beauty.

1 Thank karmababy66
Mustang, Oklahoma
“V.I.P. Tour”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Recently went there for Spring Break. The attractions are great and fun for all people. The animals are up close and very healthy looking unlike the zoo. I will definitely be going back here again and bringing more people with me!

Visited March 2013